New York @ Golden State
Current Records: New York 7-8; Golden State 8-6
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors are getting right back to it as they host the New York Knicks at 10 p.m. ET Jan. 21 at Chase Center. If the game is anything like New York's 124-122 win from their previous meeting in December of 2019, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The Warriors made easy work of the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday and carried off a 121-99 victory. With Golden State ahead 64-45 at the half, the matchup was all but over already. It was another big night for their point guard Stephen Curry, who posted a double-double on 26 points and 11 boards in addition to seven assists.
Golden State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4.5-point margin of victory. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Golden State is now 8-6 while New York sits at 7-8. The Warriors are 4-3 after wins this season, the Knicks 4-2.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- TV: MSG Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Warriors are a 4.5-point favorite against the Knicks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Warriors as a 5.5-point favorite.
Golden State have won eight out of their last nine games against New York.
- Dec 11, 2019 - New York 124 vs. Golden State 122
- Jan 08, 2019 - Golden State 122 vs. New York 95
- Oct 26, 2018 - Golden State 128 vs. New York 100
- Feb 26, 2018 - Golden State 125 vs. New York 111
- Jan 23, 2018 - Golden State 123 vs. New York 112
- Mar 05, 2017 - Golden State 112 vs. New York 105
- Dec 15, 2016 - Golden State 103 vs. New York 90
- Mar 16, 2016 - Golden State 121 vs. New York 85
- Jan 31, 2016 - Golden State 116 vs. New York 95