Philadelphia @ Chicago
Current Records: Philadelphia 43-21; Chicago 26-38
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls haven't won a game against the Philadelphia 76ers since March 6 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Monday. They will face off against one another at 9 p.m. ET at United Center. Philadelphia will be strutting in after a victory while the Bulls will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Chicago received a tough blow this past Saturday as they fell 108-97 to the Atlanta Hawks. Point guard Coby White had a pretty forgettable game, picking up five fouls and turning the ball over four times en route to a 5-for-16, 12-point finish.
Meanwhile, it may have taken overtime to finish the job, but the 76ers ultimately got the result they were hoping for on Sunday with a 113-111 win over the San Antonio Spurs. It was another big night for Philadelphia's center Joel Embiid, who dropped a double-double on 34 points and 12 rebounds.
Chicago is expected to lose this next one by 7.5. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past three games, so buyers beware.
Chicago is now 26-38 while Philadelphia sits at 43-21. A couple stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Bulls have allowed their opponents an average of 8.5 steals per game, the fourth most in the league. To make matters even worse for Chicago, Philadelphia comes into the matchup boasting the second most steals per game in the league at 9.13. In other words, Chicago will need to work extra hard to take care of the ball.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBC Sports Chicago
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The 76ers are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the 76ers as a 6.5-point favorite.
Philadelphia have won ten out of their last 19 games against Chicago.
- Mar 11, 2021 - Philadelphia 127 vs. Chicago 105
- Feb 19, 2021 - Philadelphia 112 vs. Chicago 105
- Feb 09, 2020 - Philadelphia 118 vs. Chicago 111
- Jan 17, 2020 - Philadelphia 100 vs. Chicago 89
- Apr 10, 2019 - Philadelphia 125 vs. Chicago 109
- Apr 06, 2019 - Philadelphia 116 vs. Chicago 96
- Mar 06, 2019 - Chicago 108 vs. Philadelphia 107
- Oct 18, 2018 - Philadelphia 127 vs. Chicago 108
- Feb 22, 2018 - Philadelphia 116 vs. Chicago 115
- Jan 24, 2018 - Philadelphia 115 vs. Chicago 101
- Dec 18, 2017 - Chicago 117 vs. Philadelphia 115
- Apr 06, 2017 - Chicago 102 vs. Philadelphia 90
- Mar 24, 2017 - Philadelphia 117 vs. Chicago 107
- Jan 29, 2017 - Chicago 121 vs. Philadelphia 108
- Nov 25, 2016 - Chicago 105 vs. Philadelphia 89
- Apr 13, 2016 - Chicago 115 vs. Philadelphia 105
- Jan 14, 2016 - Chicago 115 vs. Philadelphia 111
- Dec 14, 2015 - Chicago 115 vs. Philadelphia 96
- Nov 09, 2015 - Chicago 111 vs. Philadelphia 88
Injury Report for Chicago
- Nikola Vucevic: Out (Hip)
- Zach LaVine: Out (Covid-19)
- Troy Brown Jr.: Out (Ankle)