Memphis @ Denver
Current Records: Memphis 31-28; Denver 39-21
What to Know
The Denver Nuggets will play host again and welcome the Memphis Grizzlies to Ball Arena, where tip-off is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on Monday. If the contest is anything like the Nuggets' 139-137 victory from their previous meeting in April, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
Denver strolled past the Houston Rockets with points to spare this past Saturday, taking the matchup 129-116. Small forward Michael Porter Jr. continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, shooting 8-for-12 from beyond the arc and finishing with 39 points and six boards.
Meanwhile, Memphis bagged a 120-113 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. The Grizzlies relied on the efforts of point guard Ja Morant, who had 28 points along with eight rebounds, and center Jonas Valanciunas, who dropped a double-double on 21 points and ten boards.
The Nuggets are the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. Now might not be the best time to take Denver against the spread since they've let down bettors for the past four consecutive games.
Their wins bumped Denver to 39-21 and Memphis to 31-28. Expect the scorekeeper to be kept busy: if their previous games are any indication, Denver and Memphis will really light up the scoreboard.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
- TV: Altitude 2 Sports
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Nuggets are a 4-point favorite against the Grizzlies, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Nuggets as a 4.5-point favorite.
Denver have won ten out of their last 19 games against Memphis.
- Apr 19, 2021 - Denver 139 vs. Memphis 137
- Mar 12, 2021 - Denver 103 vs. Memphis 102
- Jan 28, 2020 - Memphis 104 vs. Denver 96
- Dec 28, 2019 - Denver 119 vs. Memphis 110
- Nov 17, 2019 - Denver 131 vs. Memphis 114
- Jan 28, 2019 - Denver 95 vs. Memphis 92
- Dec 10, 2018 - Denver 105 vs. Memphis 99
- Nov 07, 2018 - Memphis 89 vs. Denver 87
- Mar 17, 2018 - Memphis 101 vs. Denver 94
- Mar 02, 2018 - Denver 108 vs. Memphis 102
- Jan 12, 2018 - Denver 87 vs. Memphis 78
- Nov 24, 2017 - Denver 104 vs. Memphis 92
- Feb 26, 2017 - Memphis 105 vs. Denver 98
- Feb 01, 2017 - Memphis 119 vs. Denver 99
- Nov 08, 2016 - Memphis 108 vs. Denver 107
- Mar 30, 2016 - Denver 109 vs. Memphis 105
- Feb 29, 2016 - Memphis 103 vs. Denver 96
- Jan 21, 2016 - Memphis 102 vs. Denver 101
- Jan 08, 2016 - Memphis 91 vs. Denver 84
Injury Report for Denver
- Will Barton: Out (Hamstring)
- Monte Morris: Out (Hamstring)
- Jamal Murray: Out for the Season (Knee)