Sacramento @ Detroit
Current Records: Sacramento 15-28; Detroit 16-28
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings are staying on the road on Wednesday to face off against the Detroit Pistons at 7 p.m. ET at Little Caesars Arena. Sacramento staggers in eager to bring about an end to their five-game losing streak.
The Kings fought the good fight in their overtime game against the Miami Heat on Monday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 118-113. Sacramento lost to Miami 118-113. Sacramento's defeat shouldn't obscure the performances of PF Nemanja Bjelica, who had 22 points in addition to six boards, and G Buddy Hield, who had 20 points and seven assists along with seven boards.
Meanwhile, Detroit was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Monday as they fell 106-100 to the Washington Wizards. PG Derrick Rose (21 points) was the top scorer for Detroit.
The Kings got away with a 103-101 win when the two teams previously met in January of last year. Will they repeat their success, or do the Pistons have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
- TV: Fox Sports - Detroit
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Pistons are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
Vegas was right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Sacramento have won five out of their last eight games against Detroit.
- Jan 19, 2019 - Sacramento 103 vs. Detroit 101
- Jan 10, 2019 - Sacramento 112 vs. Detroit 102
- Mar 19, 2018 - Detroit 106 vs. Sacramento 90
- Nov 04, 2017 - Detroit 108 vs. Sacramento 99
- Jan 23, 2017 - Sacramento 109 vs. Detroit 104
- Jan 10, 2017 - Sacramento 100 vs. Detroit 94
- Mar 18, 2016 - Detroit 115 vs. Sacramento 108
- Nov 11, 2015 - Sacramento 101 vs. Detroit 92