Through 3 Quarters
Down eight at the end of last quarter, the Sacramento Kings have now snagged the lead. After three quarters neither squad has the contest in the bag, but Sacramento leads 82-76 over the Phoenix Suns.
The Kings have been riding high on the performance of shooting guard Buddy Hield, who has shot 6-for-10 from downtown and has recorded 21 points and four boards. One thing to keep an eye out for is Alex Len's foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Center Deandre Ayton has led the way so far for Phoenix, as he has posted a double-double on 18 points and 16 rebounds.
Sacramento @ Phoenix
Current Records: Sacramento 1-2; Phoenix 1-2
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Sacramento Kings will be on the road. After a few days' rest for both teams, they and the Phoenix Suns will meet up at 10 p.m. ET Oct. 27 at Footprint Center. Given that these two teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this contest.
The matchup between Sacramento and the Golden State Warriors on Sunday was not a total blowout, but with the Kings falling 119-107 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. Shooting guard Buddy Hield had a pretty forgettable game, finishing with only six points on 2-for-11 shooting in his 25 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, Phoenix has to be aching after a bruising 134-105 defeat to the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday. The Suns were in a tough position by the half, with the score already sitting at 67-47. A silver lining for them was the play of shooting guard Devin Booker, who had 21 points.
Sacramento is expected to lose this next one by 8. Now might not be the best time to take Sacramento against the spread since they've let down bettors for the past two consecutive games.
The losses bumped both teams down to an identical 1-2. Sacramento is 0-1 after losses this year, the Suns 1-0.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports - Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.00
The Suns are a big 8-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as an 8-point spread, and stayed right there.
Sacramento have won 13 out of their last 23 games against Phoenix.
- Apr 15, 2021 - Phoenix 122 vs. Sacramento 114
- Dec 27, 2020 - Phoenix 116 vs. Sacramento 100
- Dec 26, 2020 - Sacramento 106 vs. Phoenix 103
- Jan 07, 2020 - Sacramento 114 vs. Phoenix 103
- Dec 28, 2019 - Phoenix 112 vs. Sacramento 110
- Nov 19, 2019 - Sacramento 120 vs. Phoenix 116
- Oct 23, 2019 - Phoenix 124 vs. Sacramento 95
- Mar 23, 2019 - Sacramento 112 vs. Phoenix 103
- Feb 10, 2019 - Sacramento 117 vs. Phoenix 104
- Jan 08, 2019 - Phoenix 115 vs. Sacramento 111
- Dec 04, 2018 - Sacramento 122 vs. Phoenix 105
- Apr 03, 2018 - Phoenix 97 vs. Sacramento 94
- Dec 29, 2017 - Phoenix 111 vs. Sacramento 101
- Dec 12, 2017 - Sacramento 99 vs. Phoenix 92
- Oct 23, 2017 - Phoenix 117 vs. Sacramento 115
- Apr 11, 2017 - Sacramento 129 vs. Phoenix 104
- Mar 15, 2017 - Sacramento 107 vs. Phoenix 101
- Feb 03, 2017 - Phoenix 105 vs. Sacramento 103
- Oct 26, 2016 - Sacramento 113 vs. Phoenix 94
- Apr 11, 2016 - Sacramento 105 vs. Phoenix 101
- Mar 25, 2016 - Sacramento 116 vs. Phoenix 94
- Jan 02, 2016 - Sacramento 142 vs. Phoenix 119
- Nov 04, 2015 - Phoenix 118 vs. Sacramento 97
Injury Report for Phoenix
- Cameron Payne: Out (Hamstring)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)