Indiana @ Portland
Current Records: Indiana 30-16; Portland 19-27
What to Know
Tonight, the Portland Trail Blazers are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 114.54 points per game. They will take on the Indiana Pacers at 9 p.m. ET at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter after a few days off. The Trail Blazers know how to get points on the board -- the squad has finished with flashy point totals in its past 46 matchups -- so hopefully Indiana likes a good challenge.
Portland came up short against the Dallas Mavericks last week, falling 133-125. Portland might have lost, but man -- point guard Damian Lillard was a total machine. He shot 8-for-15 from downtown and finished with 47 points, eight dimes and six rebounds. The matchup made it Lillard's fourth in a row with at least 34 points.
Meanwhile, Indiana didn't have too much trouble with the Golden State Warriors on the road last Friday as they won 129-118. It was another big night for small forward T.J. Warren, who had 33 points along with five boards.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Portland is expected to win a tight contest. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past four games, so buyers beware.
Indiana's victory lifted them to 30-16 while Portland's loss dropped them down to 19-27. We'll see if the Pacers can repeat their recent success or if the Trail Blazers bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center at the Rose Quarter -- Portland, Oregon
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $22.99
The Trail Blazers are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Trail Blazers as a 1-point favorite.
Portland have won seven out of their last eight games against Indiana.
- Mar 18, 2019 - Portland 106 vs. Indiana 98
- Oct 29, 2018 - Portland 103 vs. Indiana 93
- Jan 18, 2018 - Portland 100 vs. Indiana 86
- Oct 20, 2017 - Portland 114 vs. Indiana 96
- Dec 10, 2016 - Indiana 118 vs. Portland 111
- Nov 30, 2016 - Portland 131 vs. Indiana 109
- Feb 28, 2016 - Portland 111 vs. Indiana 102
- Dec 03, 2015 - Portland 123 vs. Indiana 111