Los Angeles @ San Francisco
Current Records: Los Angeles 8-6; San Francisco 11-3
What to Know
Get ready for an NFC West battle as the San Francisco 49ers and the Los Angeles Rams will face off at 8:15 p.m. ET on Saturday at Levi's Stadium. San Francisco will be hoping to build upon the 20-7 win they picked up against Los Angeles the last time they played in October.
It was all tied up 10-10 at halftime, but San Francisco was not quite the Atlanta Falcons' equal in the second half when they met last week. The 49ers took a 29-22 hit to the loss column at the hands of Atlanta. If the result catches you off guard, it should: San Francisco was the far and away favorite.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles has to be hurting after a devastating 44-21 defeat at the hands of the Dallas Cowboys last week. The Rams were in a tough position by the half, with the score already sitting at 28-7.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. We'll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Levi's Stadium -- Santa Clara, California
- TV: NFL Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $89.59
The 49ers are a solid 7-point favorite against the Rams, according to the latest NFL odds.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the 49ers as a 6.5-point favorite.
San Francisco have won five out of their last nine games against Los Angeles.
- Oct 13, 2019 - San Francisco 20 vs. Los Angeles 7
- Dec 30, 2018 - Los Angeles 48 vs. San Francisco 32
- Oct 21, 2018 - Los Angeles 39 vs. San Francisco 10
- Dec 31, 2017 - San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 13
- Sep 21, 2017 - Los Angeles 41 vs. San Francisco 39
- Dec 24, 2016 - San Francisco 22 vs. Los Angeles 21
- Sep 12, 2016 - San Francisco 28 vs. Los Angeles 0
- Jan 03, 2016 - San Francisco 19 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Nov 01, 2015 - Los Angeles 27 vs. San Francisco 6
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Todd Gurley: 10.8 points
- George Kittle: 8.61 points
- Raheem Mostert: 8 points