Arizona Cardinals (home) vs. San Francisco 49ers (away)
Current records: Arizona 1-6-1; San Francisco 1-6-1
What to Know
San Francisco will challenge Arizona on the road at 4:25 p.m. on Sunday. Both of these teams will be looking for a pick-me-up after considerable defeats in their previous games.
San Francisco proved to be too much for the Rams, winning handily last Sunday 10-39. San Francisco got a solid performance out of George Kittle, who caught 5passes for 98 yards and 1 touchdown; unfortunately, it just wasn't enough for the win.
Meanwhile, Arizona took a serious blow against Denver, falling 10-45. Arizona were in a tough position by the half, with the score sitting at 3-35.
The teams both will surely be scrapping tooth and nail to get back into the win column after losses last week. Both of these teams made a habit out of coughing up the ball last game, so whoever can hold on the rock might walk away a winner.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium, Arizona
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $33.50
The 49ers are a slight 2.5 point favorite against the Cardinals.
This season, Arizona are 2-3-2 against the spread. As for San Francisco, they are 2-5-0 against the spread
The line on this game has moved a bit since it opened, as it started out as a pick 'em.
Arizona have won all of the games they've played against San Francisco in the last 4 years.
- 2018 - San Francisco 49ers 18 vs. Arizona Cardinals 28
- 2017 - San Francisco 49ers 10 vs. Arizona Cardinals 20
- 2017 - Arizona Cardinals 18 vs. San Francisco 49ers 15
- 2016 - Arizona Cardinals 23 vs. San Francisco 49ers 20
- 2016 - San Francisco 49ers 21 vs. Arizona Cardinals 33
- 2015 - San Francisco 49ers 13 vs. Arizona Cardinals 19
- 2015 - Arizona Cardinals 47 vs. San Francisco 49ers 7
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- David Johnson: 12.81 points
- George Kittle: 7.2 points
- Marquise Goodwin: 7.4 points
The current forecast: broken clouds, with a temperature of 82 degrees.