Green Bay @ Chicago
Current Records: Green Bay 4-1; Chicago 3-2
What to Know
The Green Bay Packers are 9-1 against the Chicago Bears since October of 2016, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Sunday. The Packers and Chicago will face off in an NFC North battle at 1 p.m. ET at Soldier Field. Green Bay won both of their matches against Chicago last season (41-25 and 35-16) and is aiming for the same result this time around.
It may have taken overtime to finish the job, but Green Bay ultimately got the result they were hoping for last week with a 25-22 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. The squad ran away with 16 points in the first half and mostly just sat on those in the second to pick up the win. Green Bay can attribute much of their success to WR Davante Adams, who caught 11 passes for one TD and 206 yards.
Most of the squad's points came courtesy of special teams, which contributed 13. K Mason Crosby delivered a perfect 4-for-4 game.
Meanwhile, the Bears beat the Las Vegas Raiders 20-9 last week. No one had a standout game offensively for Chicago, but they got scores from RB Damien Williams and TE Jesper Horsted. QB Justin Fields ended up with a passer rating of 123.10.
The Packers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
Their wins bumped Green Bay to 4-1 and the Bears to 3-2. One last thing to keep an eye on: Green Bay gashed the left side of the field in their last contest, rushing toward the left sideline for 89 yards on 17.8 yards per rush. That's bad news for Chicago, who had a hard time containing the rush on the left side of the field against Las Vegas.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Soldier Field -- Chicago, Illinois
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $205.00
The Packers are a solid 6-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Packers, as the game opened with the Packers as a 4.5-point favorite.
Green Bay have won ten out of their last 12 games against Chicago.
- Jan 03, 2021 - Green Bay 35 vs. Chicago 16
- Nov 29, 2020 - Green Bay 41 vs. Chicago 25
- Dec 15, 2019 - Green Bay 21 vs. Chicago 13
- Sep 05, 2019 - Green Bay 10 vs. Chicago 3
- Dec 16, 2018 - Chicago 24 vs. Green Bay 17
- Sep 09, 2018 - Green Bay 24 vs. Chicago 23
- Nov 12, 2017 - Green Bay 23 vs. Chicago 16
- Sep 28, 2017 - Green Bay 35 vs. Chicago 14
- Dec 18, 2016 - Green Bay 30 vs. Chicago 27
- Oct 20, 2016 - Green Bay 26 vs. Chicago 10
- Nov 26, 2015 - Chicago 17 vs. Green Bay 13
- Sep 13, 2015 - Green Bay 31 vs. Chicago 23