Philadelphia @ Dallas
Current Records: Philadelphia 4-9-1; Dallas 5-9
What to Know
This Sunday, the Dallas Cowboys are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 30.93 points per matchup. The Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles will face off in an NFC East battle at 4:25 p.m. ET Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Dallas should still be riding high after a win, while Philadelphia will be looking to regain their footing.
Dallas was expected to lose against the San Francisco 49ers last week, but instead they received a nice stocking stuffer. Dallas came out on top against San Francisco by a score of 41-33. Dallas' RB Tony Pollard was one of the most active players for the team, punching in two rushing touchdowns.
The Cowboys' defense was a presence as well, as it collected two interceptions and two fumbles. DB Donovan Wilson picked up that interception and then proceeded to rub salt in the wound by taking it back the other way for a touchdown.
The Eagles came within a touchdown against the Arizona Cardinals last week, but they wound up with a 33-26 loss. QB Jalen Hurts put forth a good effort for the losing side as he passed for three TDs and 338 yards on 44 attempts in addition to rushing for one TD and 63 yards. That was the first 300+ yard effort for Hurts this season.
The Cowboys are expected to lose this next one by 3. They hadn't treated bettors all too well in the past (they are 4-10), but they might be worth taking a chance on now after beating the spread two games in a row.
Philadelphia's defeat took them down to 4-9-1 while Dallas' victory pulled them up to 5-9. One last thing to keep an eye on: Dallas gashed the right side of the field in their last contest, rushing toward the right sideline for 53 yards on 7.57 yards per rush. That's bad news for the Eagles, who had a hard time containing the rush on the right side of the field against Arizona.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium -- Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $52.17
The Eagles are a 3-point favorite against the Cowboys, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Eagles, as the game opened with the Eagles as a 1.5-point favorite.
Dallas have won six out of their last 11 games against Philadelphia.
- Nov 01, 2020 - Philadelphia 23 vs. Dallas 9
- Dec 22, 2019 - Philadelphia 17 vs. Dallas 9
- Oct 20, 2019 - Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 10
- Dec 09, 2018 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 11, 2018 - Dallas 27 vs. Philadelphia 20
- Dec 31, 2017 - Dallas 6 vs. Philadelphia 0
- Nov 19, 2017 - Philadelphia 37 vs. Dallas 9
- Jan 01, 2017 - Philadelphia 27 vs. Dallas 13
- Oct 30, 2016 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 08, 2015 - Philadelphia 33 vs. Dallas 27
- Sep 20, 2015 - Dallas 20 vs. Philadelphia 10
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Jalen Hurts: 25.45 points
- Miles Sanders: 9.2 points
- Amari Cooper: 8.21 points