Through 3 Quarters
Down four at the end of last quarter, the Buffalo Bills have taken the lead. a victory is still up for grabs for either squad after three quarters, but the Bills are up 12-10 over the New York Jets
Buffalo has been relying on QB Josh Allen, who has accumulated 228 passing yards in addition to picking up 50 yards on the ground, and WR Cole Beasley, who has caught eight passes for 82 yards. New York has been led by RB Lamical Perine, who so far has punched in one rushing touchdown.
New York has never been in the lead going into the fourth quarter, but this is at least their closest margin yet this season.
Buffalo @ New York
Current Records: Buffalo 4-2; New York 0-6
What to Know
The New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills will face off in an AFC East clash at 1 p.m. ET Oct. 25 at MetLife Stadium. The Jets are still on the hunt for that elusive first W.
New York found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unfortunate 24 to nothing punch to the gut against the Miami Dolphins last week. The last quarter was a mere formality since it was already 24 to nothing by the third quarter. QB Joe Flacco had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: besides failing to produce a single touchdown, he threw one interception with only 186 yards passing.
Meanwhile, Buffalo came up short against the Kansas City Chiefs last Monday, falling 26-17. No one had a standout game offensively for Buffalo, but they got scores from WR Cole Beasley and WR Stefon Diggs.
New York have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 10 point spread they are up against. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the squad has let down bettors in all their past six games.
These two teams will surely be fighting tooth and nail to get back into the win column after losses last week. Allowing an average of 30.83 points per game, New York hadn't exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We'll see if they can patch up the holes in their defense before their upcoming game.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium -- East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $45.00
The Bills are a big 10-point favorite against the Jets, according to the latest NFL odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bills slightly, as the game opened with the Bills as a 12.5-point favorite.
Buffalo have won six out of their last 11 games against New York.
- Sep 13, 2020 - Buffalo 27 vs. New York 17
- Dec 29, 2019 - New York 13 vs. Buffalo 6
- Sep 08, 2019 - Buffalo 17 vs. New York 16
- Dec 09, 2018 - New York 27 vs. Buffalo 23
- Nov 11, 2018 - Buffalo 41 vs. New York 10
- Nov 02, 2017 - New York 34 vs. Buffalo 21
- Sep 10, 2017 - Buffalo 21 vs. New York 12
- Jan 01, 2017 - New York 30 vs. Buffalo 10
- Sep 15, 2016 - New York 37 vs. Buffalo 31
- Jan 03, 2016 - Buffalo 22 vs. New York 17
- Nov 12, 2015 - Buffalo 22 vs. New York 17
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Josh Allen: 27.47 points
- Stefon Diggs: 12.42 points
- Cole Beasley: 8.21 points