San Francisco @ Seattle
Current Records: San Francisco 4-3; Seattle 5-1
What to Know
The Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers are set to square off in an NFC West matchup at 4:25 p.m. ET Nov. 1 at CenturyLink Field. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Seahawks winning the first 27-24 on the road and San Francisco taking the second 26-21.
Seattle fought the good fight in their overtime contest against the Arizona Cardinals last week but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 37-34. WR Tyler Lockett put forth a good effort for the losing side as he caught 15 passes for three TDs and 200 yards. Lockett's performance made up for a slower matchup against the Minnesota Vikings three weeks ago.
Meanwhile, you can't lose the game if you win every quarter, and that was precisely San Francisco's strategy against the New England Patriots last week. San Francisco blew past New England 33-6. That 27-point margin sets a new team best for the 49ers on the season. Their RB Jeff Wilson was on fire, rushing for three TDs and 112 yards on 17 carries. This was the first time Wilson has racked up 100+ rushing yards all year. Wilson's sharp performance also set his single-game rushing touchdown high for the season.
San Francisco's defense was a presence as well, as it collected four interceptions. CB Jamar Taylor snatched up two of those interceptions, one with 4:56 remaining in the third quarter, the other with 9:28 left to play.
This next contest is expected to be close, with the Seahawks going off at just a 1-point favorite. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
San Francisco's win lifted them to 4-3 while Seattle's defeat dropped them down to 5-1. Seattle has been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 33.83 points per game. We'll see if the 49ers can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: CenturyLink Field -- Seattle, Washington
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $215.00
The Seahawks are a slight 1-point favorite against the 49ers, according to the latest NFL odds.
Bettors have moved against the Seahawks slightly, as the game opened with the Seahawks as a 3-point favorite.
Seattle have won eight out of their last ten games against San Francisco.
- Dec 29, 2019 - San Francisco 26 vs. Seattle 21
- Nov 11, 2019 - Seattle 27 vs. San Francisco 24
- Dec 16, 2018 - San Francisco 26 vs. Seattle 23
- Dec 02, 2018 - Seattle 43 vs. San Francisco 16
- Nov 26, 2017 - Seattle 24 vs. San Francisco 13
- Sep 17, 2017 - Seattle 12 vs. San Francisco 9
- Jan 01, 2017 - Seattle 25 vs. San Francisco 23
- Sep 25, 2016 - Seattle 37 vs. San Francisco 18
- Nov 22, 2015 - Seattle 29 vs. San Francisco 13
- Oct 22, 2015 - Seattle 20 vs. San Francisco 3
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Russell Wilson: 26.47 points
- George Kittle: 10.21 points
- Tyler Lockett: 12.02 points