Week 11 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 11 sees the Bears drop the NFC North lead to Green Bay thanks to a loss to the 49ers.
|Green Bay is in the NFC North driver's seat with a tiebreaker advantage over Chicago. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 11
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. New England Patriots (East champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
There's a shakeup in the NFC with the Packers taking over the third spot and Chicago, losers of two straight, now taking the wild-card path.
The Bears have to be careful of another collapse like last year. No Jay Cutler really makes a difference.
In the past week, Marshawn Lynch and Michael Bennett have both sat during the national ant...
As expected, the internet had jokes about the Chick-fil-A at Mercedes-Benz being closed on...
Harrison is the franchise's all-time leading sacker, but J.J. Watt's brother will get the starting...
More than 17 percent of fans say they would never consider dating a Pats fan
Brady said that his lack of speed is why he fell so far in the draft in the first place
If Thomas is right, that means it's bad news for DeShone Kizer's chances of starting early