Week 11 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 11 sees the Bears drop the NFC North lead to Green Bay thanks to a loss to the 49ers.
|Green Bay is in the NFC North driver's seat with a tiebreaker advantage over Chicago. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 11
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. New England Patriots (East champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
There's a shakeup in the NFC with the Packers taking over the third spot and Chicago, losers of two straight, now taking the wild-card path.
The Bears have to be careful of another collapse like last year. No Jay Cutler really makes a difference.
The Eagles lose their franchise quarterback with the playoffs just weeks away
The Packers cornerback held Gordon to one catch on Sunday
Colin Kaepernick, Josh Johnson and Matt McGloin are among the bigger names available
The Rams and Titans look good nearly two full seasons after the Jared Goff trade. But who 'won'...
Also featuring Josh Gordon's 'hater blockas,' some FIFA-inspired celebrations and a hilarious...
The Steelers have struggled against the Patriots during the Belichick-Brady era