Week 2 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed. This week, the Cardinals (the Cardinals?) find their way in.
|Laugh all you want, but the Cardinals might have a real shot at a playoff berth. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 2
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. San Diego Chargers (West champion)
4. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
5. Denver Broncos (wild card No. 1)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 2)
1. San Francisco (West champion)
2. Atlanta (South champion)
3. Green Bay (North champion)
4. <span data-shortcode= Giants" data-canon="New York Jets" data-type="SPORTS_OBJECT_TEAM" id="shortcode0"> (East champion)
5. Philadelphia Eagles (wild card No. 1)
6. Arizona Cardinals (wild card No. 2)
Wait a second? The Arizona Cardinals in the playoffs?
Yes, for now. They are 2-0 and have a tissue-paper soft schedule the next five weeks. If they can get by the Eagles this week, they have a real chance to start 5-1 or even 6-0.
It's the defense that makes them a playoff contender. If they can ever get the offense cranked up, who knows? Cardinals in the playoffs? Wow.
The Cowboys legend admits he's not on 'great' terms with the Cowboys suspended running bac...
Here's the latest information on injured Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier
The Titans quarterback has had a frustrating season but maintains that's not an excuse for...
The Seahawks defensive lineman almost ended up in the stands fighting Jags fans last Sunda...
The Colts quarterback has been out of the country since mid-November
The MVP candidate is fresh off a successful surgery for a torn ACL