Week 3 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 3 has him wondering if the Eagles have what it takes anymore.
|Michael Vick can't find his rhythm, the Eagles might be on the outside looking in. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 3
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
3. New England Patriots (East champion)
4. Denver Broncos (West champion)
5. Cincinnati Bengals (wild card No. 1)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. New York Giants (East champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. Arizona Cardinals (West champion)
5. San Francisco 49ers (wild card No. 1)
6. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 2)
It's funny how one game can knock you clear out of the picture. That's you, Philadelphia.
Even at 2-0, they had nine turnovers and somehow found a way to win. But now at 2-1, after a horrible loss at Arizona, they don't deserve to be in the playoff picture anymore.
Mike Vick isn't playing like Mike Vick, and there is talk he could be benched. So out they go.
Of course, if they beat the Giants Sunday night, they will be back in next week.
The Chiefs took a big step toward winning the AFC West title
The Lions cruised to a victory but will need to win out to have any chance of reaching the...
Here's every official injury designation for each NFL team for Week 15
This might go down as the best catch of Week 15
Our computer model simulated every Week 15 NFL game 10,000 times with very surprising resu...
Ryan Shazier and the Steelers were the big winners in Pro Bowl voting that was unveiled on...