Week 8 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 8 sees the inclusion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, due to the failure of other teams as much as their own talents.
|The Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoffs? Well, somebody's gotta be. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 8
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (North champion)
5. Baltimore Ravens (Wild card No. 1)
6. Miami Dolphins (Wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. Chicago Bears (North champion)
3. New York Giants (East champion)
4. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
5. Green Bay Packers (Wild card No. 1)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Wild card No. 2)
What are the Bucs doing in there? Hey, somebody has to be the last seed in the NFC.
Do you think it's the Vikings? The Bucs destroyed them, and the Minnesota Vikings schedule is brutal.
Dallas Cowboys ? Yeah, right. Philadelphia Eagles ? No way. So it's Seattle Seahawks or Tampa Bay and, for now, I'll take the Bucs.
As expected, the internet had jokes about the Chick-fil-A at Mercedes-Benz being closed on...
Harrison is the franchise's all-time leading sacker, but J.J. Watt's brother will get the starting...
More than 17 percent of fans say they would never consider dating a Pats fan
Brady said that his lack of speed is why he fell so far in the draft in the first place
If Thomas is right, that means it's bad news for DeShone Kizer's chances of starting early
The NFLPA denied the accusation and fired right back at the league