Week 8 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 8 sees the inclusion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, due to the failure of other teams as much as their own talents.
|The Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoffs? Well, somebody's gotta be. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 8
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (North champion)
5. Baltimore Ravens (Wild card No. 1)
6. Miami Dolphins (Wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. Chicago Bears (North champion)
3. New York Giants (East champion)
4. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
5. Green Bay Packers (Wild card No. 1)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Wild card No. 2)
What are the Bucs doing in there? Hey, somebody has to be the last seed in the NFC.
Do you think it's the Vikings? The Bucs destroyed them, and the Minnesota Vikings schedule is brutal.
Dallas Cowboys ? Yeah, right. Philadelphia Eagles ? No way. So it's Seattle Seahawks or Tampa Bay and, for now, I'll take the Bucs.
Donald Trump would like to see NFL owners cut any players who kneel for the national anthe...
One of the biggest penalties in Thursday's game was a controversial flag that went against...
If Ezekiel Elliott gets suspended, it likely won't come until Week 5 at the earliest
The NFL is apparently concerned that the Chargers might not be viable in Los Angeles
Everything you need to know for Week 3 of the 2017 NFL season is here
You can find every official injury designation for each NFL team shortly after its Friday report...