Week 8 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 8 sees the inclusion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, due to the failure of other teams as much as their own talents.
|The Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoffs? Well, somebody's gotta be. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 8
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (North champion)
5. Baltimore Ravens (Wild card No. 1)
6. Miami Dolphins (Wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. Chicago Bears (North champion)
3. New York Giants (East champion)
4. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
5. Green Bay Packers (Wild card No. 1)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Wild card No. 2)
What are the Bucs doing in there? Hey, somebody has to be the last seed in the NFC.
Do you think it's the Vikings? The Bucs destroyed them, and the Minnesota schedule is brutal.
Dallas? Yeah, right. Philadelphia? No way. So it's Seattle or Tampa Bay and, for now, I'll take the Bucs.
Warren Sapp was one of several players named in a lawsuit against NFL Network
Check out the uniforms that Denver and Indianapolis will be wearing on Thursday
The Cowboys are going to need a few things to go their way to get into the postseason
Rudolph will be put under the microscope in Mobile by clubs looking for a quarterback early...
This fan is taking the Saints to court for using 'football games as a platform for protest...
Can Aaron Rodgers get the Packers to the postseason? Even if they win out, they'll need he...