The NHL's trade deadline has come and gone, and there are plenty of faces heading to new places. The Columbus Blue Jackets were the most active team in the days leading up to the deadline, making a number of trades prior to Monday's cutoff -- including the acquisition of Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel from the Ottawa Senators.
But the biggest splash of deadline day involved another Senators forward and came just minutes before the 3 p.m. deadline. The Vegas Golden Knights managed to scoop up the day's grandest prize when they Mark Stone from Ottawa in exchange for a package that included top prospect Erik Brannstrom. The move made Vegas .
The biggest name that didn't end up moving on deadline day was Artemi Panarin, the elite winger who was rumored to be on the block in Columbus due to his expiring contract. It seems the Blue Jackets were willing to take the chance on losing him for nothing in order to go all-in this year.
There were a flurry of other significant deals that featured buyers trying to load up for the playoffs, so let's take a look back at the day's action.
Deadline Day trades
- Senators trade Mark Stone to Golden Knights for Erik Brannstrom, Oscar Lindberg and a 2020 second-round pick
- Flyers trade Wayne Simmonds to Predators for Ryan Hartman and conditional 2020 fourth-round pick
- Wild trade Mikael Granlund to Predators for Kevin Fiala
- Rangers trade Kevin Hayes to Winnipeg Jets for Brendan Lemieux, 2019 first-round pick and conditional 2019 fourth-round pick
- Devils trade Marcus Johansson to Bruins for 2019 second-round pick and 2020 fourth-round pick
- Penguins trade Tanner Pearson to Canucks for Erik Gudbranson
- Kings trade Oscar Fantenberg to Flames for 2020 fourth-round pick
- Rangers trade Adam McQuaid to Blue Jackets for 2019 fourth-round pick and 2019 seventh-round pick
- Panthers trade Derick Brassard and conditional 2020 sixth-round pick to Avalanche for 2020 third-round pick
- Hurricanes trade Cliff Pu to Panthers for future considerations
- Panthers trade Tomas Jurco to Hurricanes to future considerations
- Canadiens trade Michael Chaput to Coyotes for Jordan Weal
- Devils trade Keith Kinkaid to Blue Jackets for 2022 fifth-round pick
- Ducks trade Brian Gibbons to Senators for Patrick Sieloff
- Sabres trade Nathan Beaulieu to Jets for 2019 sixth-round pick
- Ducks trade Michael Del Zotto to Blues for 2019 sixth-round pick
- Jets trade Nic Petan to Maple Leafs for Par Lindholm
- Panthers trade Bogdan Kiselevich to Jets for 2021 seventh-round pick
- Panthers trade Chris Wideman to Penguins for Jean-Sebastien Dea
- Wild trade Matt Hendricks to Jets for 2020 seventh-round pick
- Canucks trade Jonathan Dahlen to Sharks for Linus Karlsson
- Blue Jackets trade Alexander Broadhurst to Jets for future considerations
Recap 2019 NHL trade deadline movement
CBS Sports will be with you the entire way updating this story with the latest trades, news and analysis during the NHL trade deadline. If you are unable to view the live application below, .