NHL playoffs: Conference finals schedule, results and a glance at both series
Series schedules, results and updates from the Eastern and Western conference finals
. With four teams left in the race for this season's Stanley Cup, make sure you know , and come back here for updates on the two remaining series:
Conference finals at a glance
Note: All game times are Eastern. Asterisks (*) denote if-necessary games.
They didn't get through their anticipated second-round clash with the Washington Capitals unscathed, but the Penguins still boast one of the league's top offenses in space, not to mention a confident string of showings by Marc-Andre Fleury. The Senators keep basking as defense-oriented underdogs, advancing past the New York Rangers in the second round.
- Game 1: Senators 2, Penguins 1 in OT (lead 1-0)
- Game 2: Penguins 1, Senators 0 (tied 1-1)
- Game 3: Senators 5, Penguins 1 (lead 2-1)
- Game 4: Penguins 3, Senators 2 (tied 2-2)
- Game 5: Penguins 7, Senators 0 (lead 3-2)
- Game 6: Senators 2, Penguins 1 (tied 3-3)
- Game 7: Penguins 3, Senators 2 in 2OT (won 4-3)
There might not be a more exciting story than the Predators. They followed a sweep of the Chicago Blackhawks by dispatching the St. Louis Blues in six to reach their first conference final, thanks to all-around grade-A work, especially from the blue line. The Ducks took control against the Edmonton Oilers' powerful offense when they needed to and, a string of Game 7 failures behind them, look like a legit title threat.
- Game 1: Predators 3, Ducks 2 in OT (lead 1-0)
- Game 2: Ducks 5, Predators 3 (tied 1-1)
- Game 3: Predators 2, Ducks 1 (lead 2-1)
- Game 4: Ducks 3, Predators 2 in OT (tied 2-2)
- Game 5: Predators 3, Ducks 1 (lead 3-2)
- Game 6: Predators 6, Ducks 3 (won 4-2
Winger also says he will no longer raise a fist during the anthem after his protest started...
Here's what you might have missed across the NHL on Tuesday night
Montreal can't score, New York's defense is in disarray and the Oilers are supremely under...
The NHL's newest team is a hit on and off the ice
J.T. Brown, who raised his fist during the national anthem, meets with Tampa Police Depart...
The decision would likely be met by anger from some fans, but it could also make sense