Tottenham Hotspur @ Arsenal
Current Records: Tottenham Hotspur 3-2; Arsenal 2-3
What to Know
Arsenal needs to shore up a defense that is allowing 1.8 goals per game before their matchup on Sunday. They and Tottenham Hotspur are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 11:30 a.m. ET at Emirates Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with Tottenham winning the first 2-0 at home and Arsenal taking the second 2-1.
Arsenal slipped by Burnley 1-0 on Saturday. The Arsenal offense checked out after the first half but had enough goals banked to take the match anyway.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but Spurs were not quite Chelsea's equal in the second half when they met on Sunday. The contest between them was not particularly close, with Tottenham falling 3-0.
Arsenal's victory lifted them to 2-3 (13th place with six points) while Tottenham Hotspur's loss dropped them down to 3-2 (seventh place with nine points). We'll see if Arsenal can repeat their recent success or if Tottenham bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- Who: Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- When: Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Emirates Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (try for free)
- Follow: Arsenal +125, Draw +230, Tottenham +235
Tottenham Hotspur have won four out of their last ten games against Arsenal.
- Mar 14, 2021 - Arsenal 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Dec 06, 2020 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Arsenal 0
- Jul 12, 2020 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Arsenal 1
- Sep 01, 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Arsenal 2
- Mar 02, 2019 - Arsenal 1 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Dec 02, 2018 - Arsenal 4 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 2
- Feb 10, 2018 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Arsenal 0
- Nov 18, 2017 - Arsenal 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Apr 30, 2017 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Arsenal 0
- Nov 06, 2016 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Arsenal 1