- Cagliari @ Fiorentina
- Current Records: Cagliari 0-2-4, Fiorentina 3-2-1
Golazo Starting XI Newsletter
Get your Soccer Fix from Around the Globe
Your ultimate guide to the Beautiful Game as our experts take you beyond the pitch and around the globe with news that matters.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Monday, October 2, 2023 at 2:45 p.m. ET
- Where: Stadio Artemio Franchi
- TV: CBS Sports Golazo Network
- Online Streaming: Paramount+
- Follow: CBS Sports App
What to Know
Don't miss CBS Sports Golazo Network's Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Cagliari will head out on the road to face off against Fiorentina at 2:45 p.m. ET on Monday at Stadio Artemio Franchi. The odds don't look promising for Cagliari but the bigger the opponent is, the harder they fall.
Cagliari has been struggling as of late, and they have yet to win a game this season. They took a 3-1 hit to the loss column at the hands of AC Milan on Wednesday. The defeat only continues a disappointing trend for Cagliari: they've now lost three straight matchups with AC Milan.
Fiorentina, on the other hand, haven't lost since September 3rd and they too continued that trend. Fiorentina and Frosinone ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw on Thursday. Fiorentina's goal came from Nicolás González at minute 19, while Frosinone's was scored by Matias Soule in the 70th.
Cagliari has been struggling recently and they've lost four of their last five matchups. Admittedly, the team was facing some tough opposition over that stretch, including 5-0-1 AC Milan and 3-0-2 Atalanta (Cagliari's opponents had an average overall winning percentage of 66.2% over those games). Meanwhile, Fiorentina's draw on Thursday left them with a 3-2-1 record.
Fiorentina is a huge favorite against Cagliari, according to the latest Serie A odds, being -213 to win.
The over/under is set at 2.5 goals.
Fiorentina and Cagliari both have 3 wins in their last 10 games.
- Jan 23, 2022 - Fiorentina 1 vs. Cagliari 1
- Oct 24, 2021 - Fiorentina 3 vs. Cagliari 0
- May 12, 2021 - Fiorentina 0 vs. Cagliari 0
- Jan 10, 2021 - Fiorentina 1 vs. Cagliari 0
- Jul 08, 2020 - Cagliari 0 vs. Fiorentina 0
- Nov 10, 2019 - Cagliari 5 vs. Fiorentina 2
- Mar 15, 2019 - Cagliari 2 vs. Fiorentina 1
- Oct 21, 2018 - Cagliari 1 vs. Fiorentina 1
- May 13, 2018 - Cagliari 1 vs. Fiorentina 0
- Dec 22, 2017 - Fiorentina 1 vs. Cagliari 0