"It gives a lot of players hope that there is a pathway to reach the top."— U.S. Soccer MNT (@USMNT) October 1, 2020
Gregg Berhalter joined the @UCLonCBSSports crew to discuss the many 🇺🇸 players who have their eyes set on @ChampionsLeague football this season.
📝: https://t.co/4fm947R2Rl pic.twitter.com/9hn1ScOd7o
The 2020-21 UEFA Champions League group stage begins in late October, and on Thursday we found out which teams are pitted together with the group stage draw. Thirty-two teams were divided into eight groups of four, and as a result, we are treated to some fantastic matchups, including Barcelona vs. Juventus (Messi vs. Ronaldo), Manchester United vs. Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich vs. Atletico Madrid.
Here are the complete draw results:
- Group A: Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, RB Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow
- Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter Milan, Borussia Monchengladbach
- Group C: Porto, Manchester City, Olympiacos and Marseille
- Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland
- Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar and Stade Rennais
- Group F: Zenit, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge
- Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kiev, Ferencvaros
- Group H: PSG, Manchester United, RB Leipzig and Istanbul Basaksehir