Europe's biggest clubs have learned their fate in the knockout stages of the Champions League after the round of 16 draw was made in Nyon, Switzerland.
Stand out ties include the meeting of Atalanta, last season's surprise quarter-finalists, and Real Madrid, Chelsea being drawn with Atletico Madrid and a reunion between Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain four years on from La Remontada, when the Spanish side overcame a four goal first leg deficit to advance to the quarter-finals.
Meanwhile the Europa League threw up a string of fascinating ties with Spanish league leaders Real Sociedad drawn against Manchester United, Red Bull Salzburg pitted against Villarreal and Arsenal due to face Benfica.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and subscribe to ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
Champions League round of 16 draw
- Borussia Monchengladbach vs. Manchester City
- Lazio vs. Bayern Munich
- Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea
- RB Leipzig vs. Liverpool
- Porto vs. Juventus
- Barcelona vs. PSG
- Sevilla vs. Borussia Dortmund
- Atalanta vs. Real Madrid
Europa League round of 32 draw
- Wolfsberg vs. Tottenham
- Dinamo Kiev vs. Club Brugge
- Real Sociedad vs. Manchester United
- Benfica vs. Arsenal
- Red Star vs. AC Milan
- Antwerp vs. Rangers
- Slavia Praha vs. Leicester City
- Red Bull Salzburg vs. Villarreal
- Braga vs. Roma
- Krasnodar vs. Dinamo Zagreb
- Young Boys vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Molde vs. Hoffenheim
- Granada vs. Napoli
- Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs. Shakhtar Donetsk
- Lille vs. Ajax
- Olympiacos vs. PSV Eindhoven
Relive the draw as it happened below: