The UEFA Champions League quarterfinal and semi-final draws took place on Friday with some huge ties being served up by Hamit Altintop in Nyon, Switzerland.
The pick of the quarterfinals is arguably the rematch between last season's finalists Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain, but competition is fierce with Manchester City up against Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid paired with Liverpool.
Chelsea will probably feel happiest with their draw against FC Porto, but there are no easy ties at this point with a number of strong sides having already fallen by the wayside.
All eyes will be on Erling Haaland as he returns to England and the club where his father Alf-Inge played for three years while PSG go up against Hansi Flick's champions with a new head coach in Mauricio Pochettino.
Real and Liverpool is a meeting of two historical giants who have not had it easy this season while Thomas Tuchel will be plotting a return to the final with Chelsea after leading PSG there last summer.
In the semi-finals, Bayern or PSG will meet the winner of City against Dortmund and Real or Liverpool will come up against Porto or Chelsea to decided the finalists with Bayern, PSG, City or Dortmund destined to be the home team in the ultimate Istanbul final.
Champions League quarterfinal draw
- Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund (April 6 and April 14)
- FC Porto vs. Chelsea (April 7 and April 13)
- Bayern Munich vs. Paris Saint-Germain (April 7 and April 13)
- Real Madrid vs. Liverpool (April 6 and April 14)
Champions League semifinal draw
- Bayern Munich or Paris Saint-Germain vs. Manchester City or Borussia Dortmund
- Real Madrid or Liverpool vs. FC Porto or Chelsea
Champions League bracket
Get your brackets filled out now and keep the March Madness fever alive with our NCAA Tournament printable bracket!
The drama was not limited to the Champions League either, with the Europa League quarterfinals delivering some big names too -- AFC Ajax against AS Roma arguably the pick of the ties there.
Underdogs Granada got Manchester United at home for the first leg while Slavia Prague drew Arsenal away and Dinamo Zagreb's reward for dumping out Tottenham Hotspur was Europa League specialist Unai Emery's Villarreal.
The winner of Granada against United could face Ajax or Roma while Dinamo or Villarreal will come up against Arsenal or Slavia on the side of the draw that will ultimately produce the home team for the final.
Europa League quarterfinal draw
- Granada CF vs. Manchester United (April 8 and April 15)
- Arsenal vs. Slavia Prague (April 8 and April 15)
- AFC Ajax vs. AS Roma (April 8 and April 15)
- Dinamo Zagreb vs. Villarreal CF (April 8 and April 15)
Europa League semifinal draw
- Granada CF or Manchester United vs. AFC Ajax or AS Roma
- Dinamo Zagreb or Villarreal CF vs. Arsenal or Slavia Prague