The second leg of the UEFA Champions League wrapped up on Wednesday as two more teams advanced to semifinals, one step closer to the May 29 final. Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea had already won their quarterfinal matchups and now Manchester City and Real Madrid have joined them as each side maintained first leg leads and worked their way one step closer to European football's biggest trophy.
All Champions League matches will be streaming on Paramount+. CBS Sports Network will also broadcast select knockout stage games, and the May 29 final will air on CBS. . And for a complete look at our experts brackets check out all their picks here.
UEFA Champions League Today will once again be hosted by Kate Abdo, along with analysts Jamie Carragher, Roberto Martinez and Micah Richards. Peter Schmeichel and Alex Scott will provide analysis in studio and on-site. CBS Sports HQ, the 24/7 streaming sports news network, will bookend CBS Sports' UEFA Champions League coverage with pre-match and post-match shows.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
Here's the complete schedule, including times and streaming info, for the 2021 Champions League knockout stage:
CBS Sports HQ
Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports
We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The first legs of the semifinal round will be played on Tuesday, April 27 and Wednesday, April 28. The second legs will be played on Tuesday, May 4 and Wednesday, May 5.
Tuesday, April 27
- Leg 1: PSG vs. Manchester City, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+/CBS Sports Network)
- Leg 1: Real Madrid vs. Chelsea, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+/CBS Sports Network)
Tuesday, May 4
- Leg 2: Manchester City vs. PSG, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+/CBS Sports Network)
- Leg 2: Chelsea vs. Real Madrid, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+/CBS Sports Network)
The UEFA Champions League final will be played on Saturday, May 29 at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey at 3 p.m. ET. The match will air on CBS and will be streaming on Paramount+. The quarterfinal and semifinal draw on March 19 will determine the designated "home" team.
- PSG/Manchester City vs. Real Madrid/Chelsea, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+/CBS)
Round of 16
Tuesday, Feb. 16
Wednesday, Feb. 17
Tuesday, Feb. 23
Wednesday, Feb. 24
Tuesday, March 9
- Leg 2: Juventus 3, Porto 2 (4-4 on aggregate, Porto advance on away goals)
- Leg 2: Borussia Dortmund 2, Sevilla 2 (Dortmund advance, 5-4, on aggregate)
Wednesday, March 10
- Leg 2: Liverpool 2, RB Leipzig 0 (Liverpool advance, 4-0, on aggregate)
- Leg 2: PSG 1, Barcelona 1 (PSG advance, 5-2, on aggregate)
Tuesday, March 16
- Leg 2: Manchester City 2, Borussia Monchengladbach 0 (City advance, 4-0, on aggregate)
- Leg 2: Real Madrid 3, Atalanta 1 (Real Madrid advance, 4-1, on aggregate)
Wednesday, March 17
- Leg 2: Bayern Munich 2, Lazio 1 (Bayern advance, 6-2, on aggregate)
- Leg 2: Chelsea 2, Atletico Madrid 0 (Chelsea advance, 3-0, on aggregate)
Tuesday, April 6
Wednesday, April 7
Tuesday, April 13
- Leg 2: PSG 0, Bayern Munich 1 (PSG advance 3-3 on aggregate)
- Leg 2: Chelsea 0, Porto 1 (Chelsea advance 2-1 on aggregate)
Wednesday, April 14