West Ham welcome Cristiano Ronaldo to town as the London team looks to manage without their own striker Michail Antonio
Manchester United @ West Ham United
Current Records: Manchester United 3-0-1; West Ham United 2-0-2
What to Know
West Ham United lost both of their matches to Manchester United last season on scores of 1-3 and 0-1, so they're hoping to turn the tables this season. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 9 a.m. ET on Sunday at London Stadium.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
On Saturday, West Ham and Southampton ended up with a point apiece after a 0-0 draw.
Meanwhile, Man United didn't have too much trouble with Newcastle United at home on Saturday as they won 4-1.
After their draw, the Irons will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
How To Watch
- Who: West Ham United vs. Manchester United
- When: Sunday at 9 a.m. ET
- Where: London Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesar's Sportsbook Odds: West Ham +335, Draw +280, Manchester United -125
Manchester United have won five out of their last ten games against West Ham United.
- Mar 14, 2021 - Manchester United 1 vs. West Ham United 0
- Dec 05, 2020 - Manchester United 3 vs. West Ham United 1
- Jul 22, 2020 - West Ham United 1 vs. Manchester United 1
- Sep 22, 2019 - West Ham United 2 vs. Manchester United 0
- Apr 13, 2019 - Manchester United 2 vs. West Ham United 1
- Sep 29, 2018 - West Ham United 3 vs. Manchester United 1
- May 10, 2018 - Manchester United 0 vs. West Ham United 0
- Aug 13, 2017 - Manchester United 4 vs. West Ham United 0
- Jan 02, 2017 - Manchester United 2 vs. West Ham United 0
- Nov 27, 2016 - West Ham United 1 vs. Manchester United 1