When Spurs travel across London to face off against West Ham on Sunday it will be Tottenham who are looking up at their cross town rivals in the standings. West Ham currently sit fifth in the Premier League table, and could leapfrog Chelsea into the top four with a win. Spurs meanwhile are in ninth place though if they win they'll jump to eight only a point behind Everton and Liverpool in sixth and seventh.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and subscribe to ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: West Ham United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- When: Sunday at 7 a.m. ET
- Where: London Stadium
- Online streaming: Peacock
- Odds: West Ham +180, Draw +220, Spurs +160
What to Know
Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United played to a memorable draw at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with David Moyes's side recovering from a three goal deficit. West Ham are in fine form and have only lost once since late December while more recently taking seven of a possible nine points over their last three matches. Spurs on the other hand, despite a comfortable midweek win in the Europa League have lost four of their last five Premier League matches and are in desperate need of a change in form.
Tottenham are now 10-7-6 while West Ham sits at 12-6-6. West Ham are 6-2-3 after wins this year, and Tottenham are 2-3-1 after losses.
Tottenham Hotspur have won five out of their last nine games against West Ham United.
- Oct 18, 2020 - West Ham United 3 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 3
- Jun 23, 2020 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. West Ham United 0
- Nov 23, 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. West Ham United 2
- Apr 27, 2019 - West Ham United 1 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Oct 20, 2018 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. West Ham United 0
- Jan 04, 2018 - West Ham United 1 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Sep 23, 2017 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. West Ham United 2
- May 06, 2017 - West Ham United 1 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Nov 19, 2016 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. West Ham United 2
Spurs score early but West Ham once again chase them down to split the points. Pick: West Ham 1, Spurs 1