World TeamTennis' 63-match regular season is being played at The Greenbrier "America's Resort" in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia from July 12-30. At least three matches will take place each day.
Limited fans will be present at the matches due to the coronavirus pandemic. Athletes are limiting exposure by staying in a "bubble" and are being tested frequently.
The most notable competitor of this tournament is Venus Williams, who will be joining for the 15th time. She'll be playing as part of the Washington Kastles, her eighth season with the team. Williams's teams have won the tournament five times (2006, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015) and was the WTT Final MVP in 2012.
CBS Sports will broadcast the WTT Playoffs live, with the WTT Semifinals taking place on August 1 at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. ET and will be broadcasted on CBS Sports. On August 2 at 12 p.m. ET the WTT Tennis will be shown on CBS Sports.
CBS will have one regular season match and the championship match and CBS Sports Network will have 13 regular season matches and 2 postseason matches.
WTT has nine franchises, the expansion Chicago Smash, New York Empire, Orange County Breakers, Orlando Storm, Philadelphia Freedoms, San Diego Aviators, Springfield Lasers, Vegas Rollers and Washington Kastles.
The team aspect makes the tournament unique and the format means every single game counts more than most other tournaments.
How to watch World TeamTennis
All times Eastern
- Regular season: July 12-30
- Semifinals: Aug. 1 (2 p.m., 5 p.m.)
- Final: August 2 (12 p.m.)
- Location: The Greenbrier "America's Resort" in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Channel: CBS Sports, ESPN+, Tennis Channel
- Streaming: Free across CBS Sports Digital or authenticate and stream on CBS Sports Network
Venus Williams at World TeamTennis
All times Eastern
- Sunday, July 26 - 12 p.m on CBS Sports Network
WTT on CBS & CBS All Access
- Sunday, July 19, 1:30 p.m. - Washington Kastles vs. Vegas Rollers
- Sunday, August 2, 12 p.m. - WTT Championship
WTT on CBS Sports Network
- Wednesday, July 22, 7 p.m. - Vegas Rollers vs. Philadelphia Freedoms
- Saturday, July 25, Noon - Orange County Breakers vs. Springfield Lasers
- Sunday, July 26, Noon - New York Empire vs. Washington Kastles
- Monday, July 27, 7 p.m. - Orlando Storm vs. San Diego Aviators
- Tuesday, July 28, 7 p.m. - Orlando Storm vs. New York Empire
- Thursday, July 30, 7 p.m. - San Diego Aviators vs. Chicago Smash
- Saturday, August 1, 2 p.m. - WTT Semifinal
- Saturday, August 1, 5 p.m. - WTT Semifinal
WTT on CBSSports.com & CBS Sports Apps
- Saturday, July 25, 9 a.m. - Philadelphia Freedoms vs. Orlando Storm