AEW All Out card, date, matches, start time, wrestling PPV cost, predictions, location, rumors
Everything you need to know about AEW All Out, the promotion's second major pay-per-view
All Elite Wrestling has taken the pro wrestling world by storm, and on Saturday night, AEW will make one final wave before the promotion heads to national television in a couple months. AEW All Out takes place this Saturday at the Sears Centre in Chicago, the same venue which hosted last year's All In independent show that helped breathe life into the newest promotion on the pro wrestling scene.
The company will determine its first champion in what is expected to be the main event, but the match card as a whole has shaped up to be epic -- the perfect way for AEW to make a statement about one month before it begins weekly television with TNT. So what will go down at AEW All Out? Let's take a look. The event is expected to begin at 8 p.m. ET and stream live on the BR Live platform as well as traditional PPV (check local listings) for the price of $49.99 on Bleacher Report Live and $59.99 on traditional PPV. "The Buy-In" pre-show will get the festivities kicked off one hour prior at 7 p.m.
Subscribe to our podcast -- State of Combat with Brian Campbell -- where we go in depth on everything you need to know in pro wrestling each week -- and check out our preview of AEW All Out at the 1:36:49 timestamp below!
AEW All Out match card
- AEW World Championship: Chris Jericho vs. Adam "Hangman" Page
- Kenny Omega vs. PAC
- AAA Tag Team Championship: Lucha Brothers (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Escalera de la Muerte)
- Cody vs. Shawn Spears (w/Tully Blanchard)
- Best Friends vs. Dark Order (Winner gets a bye in tag team championship tournament)
- Joey Janela vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Darby Allin
- Riho vs. Hikaru Shida
- Luchasaurus, Jungle Boy & Marko Stunt vs. SCU
- Women's Casino Battle Royale (Winner receives shot at inaugural women's title) Confirmed entrants: Britt Baker, Jazz, Sadie Gibbs, Teal Piper, Big Swole, Aerial Monroe, Brandi Rhodes, Nyla Rose, Allie, Yuka Sakazaki, Ivelisse, Awesome Kong (The Buy-In pre-show)
- Private Party vs. Angelico & Jack Evans (The Buy-In pre-show)
AEW All Out predictions
CM Punk? Due to this event being in Chicago, Punk making a recent masked one-off run-in at a wrestling event and fans' constant desire to see Punk back in action, him appearing at All Out and/or joining AEW is a constant topic of conversation. AEW certainly pulled out Moxley's debut as a major shocker that ended Double or Nothing, but will they do it again with Punk? He says no -- wrestling is in his past -- but then again, you never know.
Everything you need to know ahead of 2019 WWE Clash of Champions airing live from Charlotte
A title match, a No. 1 contendership bout and a street fight highlight a huge night for NXT
Everything you need to know ahead of the Clash of Champions pay-per-view this Sunday
An uneven episode of SmackDown served as the final step on the path to Clash of Champions
The recent non-pay-per-view iterations of King of the Ring have been largely unspectacular
Royal Rumble weekend will lack an NXT TakeOver event for the first time since 2017