NHL Daily Fix: Clowe hearing today, challenge flag gaining steam?
The NHL Daily Fix is your morning wakeup call, with news and notes for the day's hockey action. Here's what's going on Monday: Ryane Clowe will have his hearing after being suspended indefinitely, more challenge flag talk and bloopers!
The NHL Daily Fix is your morning wakeup call, with news and notes for the day's hockey action.
• Bloopers? It's always a good time for bloopers.
• Maybe there is a little something to the idea of a challenge flags in the NHL after all. Interest seems to be growing among the decision-makers. (Globe and Mail)
• The Minnesota Wild are 8-7-2, one point back of the eight seed in the West even if it feels like more. It doesn't have Zach Parise deterred, though. He still thinks the Wild are playoff bound. (Pioneer Press)
• Since the Oscars were last night -- I couldn't care less but everybody seems to love them, so here you go -- Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau talks about all the movies up for the awards. He saw Lincoln four times. (Anaheim Ducks)
• Those Sedin twins, man, they're something else. Henrik to Daniel via an intentional icing pass off the end boards for a perfect assist.
Toronto at Philadelphia (7 ET)
Montreal at Ottawa (7:30 ET)
Dallas at Nashville (8 ET)
Edmonton at Chicago (8:30 ET)
Anaheim at Los Angeles (10:30 ET)
The 14-year NHL veteran joins the team with which he played three seasons from 2013-16
Series schedule, results and updates from the title showdown between Nashville and Pittsbu...
Here's how to stay on top of the Pittsburgh Penguins' bid for a repeat against the Nashville...
Ottawa takes it into a fifth period of action but falls on a late goal from Chris Kunitz
Series schedules, results and updates from the Eastern and Western conference finals
Preds captain has three more days to recover from a hit to the head before final begins next...