NHL Daily Fix: Clowe hearing today, challenge flag gaining steam?
The NHL Daily Fix is your morning wakeup call, with news and notes for the day's hockey action. Here's what's going on Monday: Ryane Clowe will have his hearing after being suspended indefinitely, more challenge flag talk and bloopers!
The NHL Daily Fix is your morning wakeup call, with news and notes for the day's hockey action.
• Bloopers? It's always a good time for bloopers.
• Maybe there is a little something to the idea of a challenge flags in the NHL after all. Interest seems to be growing among the decision-makers. (Globe and Mail)
• The Minnesota Wild are 8-7-2, one point back of the eight seed in the West even if it feels like more. It doesn't have Zach Parise deterred, though. He still thinks the Wild are playoff bound. (Pioneer Press)
• Since the Oscars were last night -- I couldn't care less but everybody seems to love them, so here you go -- Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau talks about all the movies up for the awards. He saw Lincoln four times. (Anaheim Ducks)
• Those Sedin twins, man, they're something else. Henrik to Daniel via an intentional icing pass off the end boards for a perfect assist.
Toronto at Philadelphia (7 ET)
Montreal at Ottawa (7:30 ET)
Dallas at Nashville (8 ET)
Edmonton at Chicago (8:30 ET)
Anaheim at Los Angeles (10:30 ET)
Lucic signs with Oilers, Okposo goes to Buffalo, Bruins land Backes
The NHL commissioner continued to deny a causal link between concussions and CTE
The 2015-16 season was interesting in a lot of ways. We look back at the Final NHL Power R...
Chicago will make the Harvard standout's shortlist, per his agent
The NHL's partnership with MLBAM has produced another unique opportunity
Connor McDavid, P.K. Subban and Auston Matthews among players you won't see a whole lot