The Premier League is back in action on Saturday with the weekend's most anticipated matches. Tottenham look to continue their undefeated start to the season while Liverpool have an opportunity to move to the top of the table after Manchester City's unexpected loss to Wolverhampton.
- Liverpool @ Tottenham Hotspur
- Current Records: Liverpool 5-1-0, Tottenham Hotspur 4-2-0
Golazo Starting XI Newsletter
Get your Soccer Fix from Around the Globe
Your ultimate guide to the Beautiful Game as our experts take you beyond the pitch and around the globe with news that matters.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- TV: USA Network
- Online streaming: fubo (Try for free)
What to Know
Don't miss CBS Sports Golazo Network's Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Tottenham Hotspur will be in front of their home fans on Saturday, but a look at the line shows they might need that home-pitch advantage. They will take on Liverpool at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday. Tottenham Hotspur will really need to gear up for this challenge, as Liverpool will be their toughest opponent yet.
Tottenham Hotspur has not lost a game since May 20th, a trend which continued on Sunday. Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal ended up with a point apiece after a 2-2 draw. The only reason Tottenham Hotspur dodged a loss was the performance of Heung-Min Son, who scored both goals for the team.
Meanwhile, Liverpool put another one in the bag on Sunday to keep their undefeated season alive. They walked away with a 3-1 win over West Ham United. The score was all tied up 1-1 at the break, but Liverpool was the better team in the second half.
Tottenham Hotspur's record is now 4-2-0. The win for Liverpool kept them at an undefeated 5-1-0.
This match might be decided by the goalies, as both both teams are dynamite on defense. Not much gets by Tottenham Hotspur, who's sitting on a stellar 77.2% save percentage this season. Don't expect Liverpool to give away easy goals, though: their save percentage of 77.9% is nothing to scoff at.
Tottenham Hotspur couldn't quite finish off Liverpool in their previous matchup back in April and fell 4-3. Will Tottenham Hotspur have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the matchup or check back on CBS Sports to find out.
Liverpool is the favorite in this one, according to the latest English Premier League odds, being +118 to win.
The over/under is set at 3.5 goals.
Liverpool won 8 games and tied 2 games in their last 10 contests with Tottenham Hotspur.
- Apr 30, 2023 - Liverpool 4 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 3
- Nov 06, 2022 - Liverpool 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- May 07, 2022 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Liverpool 1
- Dec 19, 2021 - Liverpool 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 2
- Jan 28, 2021 - Liverpool 3 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Dec 16, 2020 - Liverpool 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Jan 11, 2020 - Liverpool 1 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Oct 27, 2019 - Liverpool 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Jun 01, 2019 - Liverpool 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Mar 31, 2019 - Liverpool 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1