Showtime PPV boxing is back on Saturday night. Fans desperate for the old days of stacked PPV cards with important fights throughout will be delighted by the setup inside the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. The Charlo brothers, Jermell and Jermall, will headline a doubleheader where each will main event their own three-fight card. Five of the six bouts scheduled to take place will feature world championships on the line.
Jermall Charlo will have the honors of going first when he puts his WBC middleweight crown on the line against a worthy challenger in Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Charlo (30-0, 22 KOs) has defended the 160-pound title twice since being named full champion with a stoppage over Dennis Hogan in his most recent bout. Derevyanchenko, meanwhile, has lost incredibly close fights in his last two against Daniel Jacobs and Gennadiy Golovkin for titles.
In the second main event, Jermell Charlo will look to unify his WBC super welterweight crown with Jeison Rosario's WBA and IBF belts. Charlo won back his WBC strap from Tony Harrison after a shocking decision loss in 2018. Rosario upset Julian Williams with a stunning knockout to claim two of the four recognized titles at 154.
Respect box? Subscribe to our podcast -- State of Combat with Brian Campbell -- where we take an in-depth look at the world of boxing each week, including a complete breakdown of Saturday night's PPV doubleheader below.
It's going to be a busy week for fights. CBS Sports will keep you up to date on everything going down at the Mohegan Sun Arena with the latest news, top features and best bets to make for this loaded fight card on Saturday night. This page will be updated often, so be sure to bookmark it throughout the week.
Odds below provided via William Hill Sportsbook.
Charlo vs. Rosario fight card, odds
- Jermell Charlo (c) -500 vs. Jeison Rosario (c) +380, WBC, WBA, IBF super welterweight unification
- Luis Nery -2200 vs. Aaron Alameda +1100, vacant WBC super bantamweight championship
- John Riel Casimero (c) -900 vs. Duke Micah +600, WBO bantamweight championship
Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko fight card, odds
- Jermall Charlo (c) -220 vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko +180, WBA middleweight championship
- Brandon Figueroa (c) -4000 vs. Damien Vazquez +1500, WBA super bantamweight championship
- Daniel Roman -2000 vs. Juan Carlos Payano +1000, super bantamweights
Charlo PPV doubleheader info
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 26
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino -- Uncasville, Connecticut
- Start time: 7 p.m. ET (Main cards)
- How to watch: Showtime PPV | PPV Price: $74.99
Charlo PPV news, features
- Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko preview, prediction
- Charlo vs. Rosario preview, prediction
- Jermall Charlo seeks recognition as a top middleweight in defense
- Derevyanchenko ready to finally hear his name declared champion
- Brothers rivalry still a motivating factor for Jermell
- Rosario relishes underdog role opposite Jermell Charlo