Northern Iowa @ No. 10 Iowa State
Last Season Records: Iowa State 9-3; Northern Iowa 3-4
What to Know
The Iowa State Cyclones are 3-1 against the Northern Iowa Panthers since September of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Saturday. Iowa State will play against a Division II opponent, Northern Iowa, in an early-season tune-up at 4:30 p.m. ET at Jack Trice Stadium. After a 9-3 record last year and a win in the Fiesta Bowl, the Cyclones are coming in with an eye to spark another quality season.
Iowa State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 29-point margin of victory. But these early season matchups can go either way as both teams get back into playing shape.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Jack Trice Stadium -- Ames, Iowa
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $50.00
The Cyclones are a big 29-point favorite against the Panthers, according to the latest college football odds.
Bettors have moved against the Cyclones slightly, as the game opened with the Cyclones as a 31.5-point favorite.
Iowa State have won three out of their last four games against Northern Iowa.
- Aug 31, 2019 - Iowa State 29 vs. Northern Iowa 26
- Sep 02, 2017 - Iowa State 42 vs. Northern Iowa 24
- Sep 03, 2016 - Northern Iowa 25 vs. Iowa State 20
- Sep 05, 2015 - Iowa State 31 vs. Northern Iowa 7