Boston College @ Syracuse
Current Records: Boston College 4-3; Syracuse 4-4
What to Know
The Syracuse Orange and the Boston College Eagles are set to square off in an ACC matchup at 3:30 p.m. ET Oct. 30 at Carrier Dome. The Orange will be strutting in after a win while BC will be stumbling in from a loss.
'Cuse didn't have too much breathing room in their contest with the Virginia Tech Hokies last week, but they still walked away with a 41-36 victory. QB Garrett Shrader had a dynamite game for 'Cuse; he passed for two TDs and 236 yards on 34 attempts in addition to rushing for three TDs and 174 yards.
Meanwhile, BC was first on the board but had to settle for second at the end of their game against the Louisville Cardinals last week. BC fell to U of L 28-14. QB Dennis Grosel had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: despite one touchdown, he threw two interceptions and fumbled the ball once with only 4.41 yards per passing attempt.
The Orange are the favorite in this one, with an expected 6.5-point margin of victory. Bettors make note: they are flawless against the spread this season.
'Cuse is now 4-4 while BC sits at 4-3. 'Cuse is 1-2 after wins this year, and BC is 0-2 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Carrier Dome -- Syracuse, New York
- TV: Charter Sports Southeast
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Orange are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Eagles, according to the latest college football odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Orange, as the game opened with the Orange as a 4.5-point favorite.
Syracuse and Boston College both have three wins in their last six games.
- Nov 07, 2020 - Boston College 16 vs. Syracuse 13
- Nov 02, 2019 - Boston College 58 vs. Syracuse 27
- Nov 24, 2018 - Syracuse 42 vs. Boston College 21
- Nov 25, 2017 - Boston College 42 vs. Syracuse 14
- Oct 22, 2016 - Syracuse 28 vs. Boston College 20
- Nov 28, 2015 - Syracuse 20 vs. Boston College 17