Watch, stream Olympic qualifying for halfpipe, slopestyle at Dew Tour
Here's how to watch all of the halfpipe and slopestyle action as Olympic qualifying resumes
The road to the 2018 Winter Games for the top American snowboarders and freeskiers runs through Breckenridge, Colo., on Friday and Saturday as the Dew Tour plays host to the next round of Olympic qualifying. With a win, several competitors could book their ticket to the Olympics in halfpipe and slopestyle.
Shaun White, however, is going to have to continue to wait in his pursuit of a spot on the team. White fell on both of his runs in Thursday's prelims, leaving him on the outside looking in for Friday's final, finishing 14th. The third and fourth qualifiers aren't until January. White's odds of making the team are still high, but nonetheless, he'll have to wait.
Ben Ferguson is looking to secure a berth on the halfpipe team in the finals on Friday, and he can do so by coming in among the top two of Americans.
Other stars in this week's qualifiers include Chloe Kim (women's snowboard halfpipe), David Wise (men's ski halfpipe) and Julia Marino (women's snowboard slopestyle). Here is the full list of U.S. athletes who can qualify with a win this weekend:
- Ben Ferguson (snowboard halfpipe)
- Chloe Kim (snowboard halfpipe)
- Chris Corning (snowboard slopestyle)
- Red Gerard (snowboard slopestyle)
- Jamie Anderson (snowboard slopestyle)
- Julia Marino (snowboard slopestyle)
- David Wise (ski halfpipe)
- Torin Yater-Wallace (ski halfpipe)
- Maddie Bowman (ski halfpipe)
- Devin Logan (ski halfpipe)
- Maggie Voisin (ski slopestyle)
Event schedule from Breckenridge
- Men's Ski Halfpipe Final: 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Women's Ski Halfpipe Final: 12:45-1:30 p.m.
- Men's Snowboard Halfpipe Final: 2:30-3:45 p.m.
- Women's Snowboard Halfpipe Final: 4:15-5 p.m.
- Women's Snowboard Slopestyle Final: 11-11:45 a.m.
- Men's Snowboard Slopestyle Final: 12:15-1:30 p.m.
- Men's Ski Slopestyle Final: 2:30-3:45 p.m.
- Women's Ski Slopestyle Final: 4:15-5 p.m.
How to watch
- Location: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Channel: NBC Sports, Olympic Channel (check local listings)
- Stream, desktop: fuboTV (try for free)
TV times on NBC:
- Saturday: 1:30 a.m.-3 a.m. ET
- Sunday: 1-3 p.m., 4-5:30 p.m. (LIVE)
Nassar continues to have to listen to victim impact statements as he awaits sentencing
The former USA Gymnastics doctor issued a six-page complaint during his sentencing hearing
Mancuso went out in style on her final run, rocking a Wonder Woman outfit and cape
Unsurprisingly, an investigation has been launched into why so many Russian athletes got s...
Rippon says 'Mike Pence doesn't stand for anything that I really believe in'
Couric will be joining Mike Tirico at Pyeongchang Olympic Stadium for the Feb. 9 Opening C...