It's the immovable object hosting the unstoppable force. Burnley are known for their conservative tactics under Sean Dyche while Leeds have a reputation of going for broke under Marcelo Bielsa. Which approach will come out ahead on Sunday?
Leeds United @ Burnley
Current Records: Leeds United 0-1-1; Burnley 0-2
What to Know
Leeds United won both of their matches against Burnley last season (1-0 and 4-0) and are aiming for the same result on Sunday. They are meeting up for their first time this season at 9 a.m. ET at Turf Moor.
On Saturday, Leeds United and Everton tied 2-2, good for one point each. Meanwhile, Burnley came up short against Liverpool on Saturday, falling 2-0. After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture.
How To Watch
- Who: Burnley vs. Leeds United
- When: Sunday at 9 a.m. ET
- Where: Turf Moor
- TV: NBC Sports Network | Live Stream: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Odds: Burnley +215, Draw +245, Leeds +125 (Casesar's Sportsbook)
Leeds United have won both of the meetings they've played against Burnley in the last six years.
- May 15, 2021 - Leeds United 4 vs. Burnley 0
- Dec 27, 2020 - Leeds United 1 vs. Burnley 0