Premier League action returns this Sunday.
West Ham United @ Manchester City
Current Records: West Ham United 7-3-2; Manchester City 8-2-2
What to Know
Manchester City is 9-0-1 against West Ham United since August of 2016, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Sunday. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 9 a.m. ET at Etihad Stadium. Man City has a defense that allows only 0.5 goals per game, so West Ham's offense will have their work cut out for them.
Man City got themselves on the board against Everton on Sunday, but Everton never followed suit. Man City enjoyed a cozy 3-0 win over Everton.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but the Irons were not quite Wolverhampton's equal in the second half when they met on Saturday. West Ham fell a goal short of Wolverhampton, losing 1-0.
Manchester City's victory lifted them to 8-2-2 (second place with 26 points) while West Ham United's loss dropped them down to 7-3-2 (fourth place with 23 points). We'll see if Man City can repeat their recent success or if West Ham bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester City vs. West Ham United
- When: Sunday at 9 a.m. ET
- Where: Etihad Stadium
- Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Manchester City -345, Draw +475, West Ham +900
Manchester City won nine meetings and tied one meeting in their last ten contests with West Ham United.
- Feb 27, 2021 - Manchester City 2 vs. West Ham United 1
- Oct 24, 2020 - Manchester City 1 vs. West Ham United 1
- Feb 19, 2020 - Manchester City 2 vs. West Ham United 0
- Aug 10, 2019 - Manchester City 5 vs. West Ham United 0
- Feb 27, 2019 - Manchester City 1 vs. West Ham United 0
- Nov 24, 2018 - Manchester City 4 vs. West Ham United 0
- Apr 29, 2018 - Manchester City 4 vs. West Ham United 1
- Dec 03, 2017 - Manchester City 2 vs. West Ham United 1
- Feb 01, 2017 - Manchester City 4 vs. West Ham United 0
- Aug 28, 2016 - Manchester City 3 vs. West Ham United 1