The Premier League is back in action this Saturday.
- Aston Villa @ Crystal Palace
- Current Records: Aston Villa 4-7-1; Crystal Palace 3-2-7
What to Know
Crystal Palace and Aston Villa are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at Selhurst Park. The teams split their matchups last year, with Villa winning the first 3-0 at home and Crystal Palace taking the second 3-2.
On Saturday, Crystal Palace and Burnley tied 3-3, good for one point each.
Meanwhile, the Lions kept a clean sheet against Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday and took the contest 2-0. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Villa was the better team in the second half.
After their draw, Crystal Palace will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
How To Watch
- Who: Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Selhurst Park
- Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Palace +125, Draw +230, Villa +230
Crystal Palace and Aston Villa both have two wins in their last four games.
- May 16, 2021 - Crystal Palace 3 vs. Aston Villa 2
- Dec 26, 2020 - Aston Villa 3 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Jul 12, 2020 - Aston Villa 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Aug 31, 2019 - Crystal Palace 1 vs. Aston Villa 0