The stage is set for some dramatic theater on Saturday night in London. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will play host to unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua taking on mandatory challenger and former undisputed cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk with tons of implications inside the ring. It all goes down beginning at 1 p.m. ET from the 62,850-seat capacity stadium with the main event expected to begin around 5:10 p.m.
The winner on Saturday night will hopefully secure a showdown with the winner of Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3, set to go down just two weeks later. After Wilder won an arbitration hearing entitling him to a third showdown with the current WBC champion, talks of a Joshua vs. Fury matchup quickly subsided. But all parties involved seem keen on booking a fight where all four recognized heavyweight titles are on the line for the first time in the four-belt era to determine an undisputed champion.
Elsewhere on this loaded up card featuring many of the top names in England, the WBO cruiserweight champion is back in action. Lawrence Okolie will look to defend his crown when he faces off with Dilan Prasovic in the co-main event. Okolie has proven to be one of the top rising fighters in England with 13 knockouts in 16 pro fights. He's coming off a devastating knockout of Krzysztof Głowacki in March and has not seen judges' scorecards since September 2018. Plus, former WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith returns to the ring for the first time since dropping the belt when he faces off with Lenin Castillo.
Can't get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news, including a complete preview of Joshua vs. Usyk on Saturday night below.
The undercard action gets underway at 1 p.m. ET with the main event ring walks expected at approximately 5:10 p.m. ET. Fans can purchase the event via traditional PPV methods through their local cable providers. It will also be live for any active DAZN subscribers through the website or app. The rest of the fight card and viewing information is listed below.
- Date: Sept. 25 | Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium -- London, England
- Start time: 1 p.m. ET (main event set for approximately 5:10 p.m. ET)
- TV: Traditional PPV for $34.99 (check local listings)
- How to watch/stream: DAZN (subscribe now)
Joshua vs. Usyk fight card, odds
- Anthony Joshua (c) -270 vs. Oleksandr Usyk +220, WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight championship
- Lawrence Okolie (c) -2200 vs. Dilan Prasovic +1100, WBO cruiserweight championship
- Callum Smith -4000 vs. Lenin Castillo +1500, light heavyweight
- Florian Marku -700 vs. Maxim Prodan +500, welterweight
- Christopher Ousley -110 vs. Khasan Baysangurov -110, middleweight
- Campbell Hatton -3000 vs. Sonni Martinez +1300, lightweight
- Daniel Lapin -4500 vs. Pawel Martyniuk +1600, light heavyweight
Who will win Joshua vs. Usyk? And which 3-1 prop bet should you be all over? Visit SportsLine now to see Brandon Wise's best bets, all from the CBS combat sports specialist who has nailed some of the year's biggest fights, and find out.