The Premier League is back in action on Thursday.
- Arsenal @ Wolverhampton
- Current Records: Arsenal 11-7-3; Wolverhampton 10-7-4
What to Know
Arsenal's and Wolverhampton's time off is coming to an end as we head into Matchweek 24. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 2:45 p.m. ET on Thursday at Molineux Stadium. Arsenal lost both of their matches to Wolves last season on scores of 1-2 and 1-2, so they're hoping to turn the tables this season.
Two weeks ago, Arsenal and Burnley tied 0-0, good for one point each.
Speaking of close games: Wolverhampton dodged a bullet three weeks ago, finishing off Brentford 2-1. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Wolverhampton was the better team in the second half.
After their draw, Arsenal will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Wolverhampton vs. Arsenal
- When: Thursday at 2:45 p.m. ET
- Where: Molineux Stadium
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Wolves +260; Draw +220; Arsenal +115
Wolverhampton have won three out of their last six games against Arsenal.
- Feb 02, 2021 - Wolverhampton 2 vs. Arsenal 1
- Nov 29, 2020 - Wolverhampton 2 vs. Arsenal 1
- Jul 04, 2020 - Arsenal 2 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Nov 02, 2019 - Wolverhampton 1 vs. Arsenal 1
- Apr 24, 2019 - Wolverhampton 3 vs. Arsenal 1
- Nov 11, 2018 - Wolverhampton 1 vs. Arsenal 1