The Premier League returns to action on Saturday.
- Brighton & Hove Albion @ Manchester United
- Current Records: Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0-1, Manchester United 2-0-2
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Old Trafford
- TV: Peacock
What to Know
Don't miss CBS Sports Golazo Network's Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Brighton & Hove Albion have enjoyed a two-game homestead but will soon have to dust off their road jerseys. They will square off against Manchester United at 10:00 a.m. ET on Saturday at Old Trafford. Brighton & Hove Albion pulled off an upset win in their last outing, and are hoping to do the same again against the favored Manchester United.
Brighton & Hove Albion faced off against Newcastle United for the first time this season, and the Seagulls walked away the winners. Brighton & Hove Albion came out on top against Newcastle United by a score of 3-1 (the very same score they lost to the week prior).
Manchester United's game last Sunday was all tied up 1-1 at the half, but sadly it didn't stay that way. They fell 3-1 to Arsenal.
What a start it's been for Brighton & Hove Albion: they've won three of their first four contests so far this season, giving them a steller 3-0-1 record. To be fair, it's not like the team was facing the toughest opposition over that stretch, as it included 1-0-3 Newcastle United (Brighton & Hove Albion's opponents had an average overall winning percentage of 27.1% over those games). On the other hand, Manchester United's defeat last Sunday dropped their record down to 2-0-2.
Brighton & Hove Albion came out on top in a nail-biter against Manchester United in their previous matchup back in May, sneaking past 1-0. The rematch might be a little tougher for Brighton & Hove Albion since the squad won't have the home-pitch advantage this time around. We'll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
Manchester United is the favorite in this one, according to the latest English Premier League odds, being +113 to win.
The over/under is set at 3.5 goals.
Manchester United has won 6 out of their last 10 games against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- May 04, 2023 - Brighton & Hove Albion 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Aug 07, 2022 - Brighton & Hove Albion 2 vs. Manchester United 1
- May 07, 2022 - Brighton & Hove Albion 4 vs. Manchester United 0
- Feb 15, 2022 - Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Apr 04, 2021 - Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Sep 26, 2020 - Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 2
- Jun 30, 2020 - Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Nov 10, 2019 - Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Jan 19, 2019 - Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Aug 19, 2018 - Brighton & Hove Albion 3 vs. Manchester United 2