Transfer deadline has come and gone with some interesting late moves, especially in the Premier League. Edinson Cavani signed with Manchester United to boost their attack as a free agent, while Arsenal got their main in the middle of the park in Atletico Madrid star midfielder Thomas Partey.
The window officially closed at 6 p.m. ET, while a domestic-only window continues until Oct. 16. That means teams from the same country can make moves with fellow clubs. Transfers between Premier League clubs, however, won't be permitted during this window.
Here's a look at the most notable announced deals from Monday:
- Telles from Porto to Manchester United
- Midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Arsenal to Hertha Berlin on loan
- Striker Justin Kluivert from Roma to RB Leipzig on loan
- Midfielder Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina to Juventus on loan with an obligation to buy
- Midfielder Davy Klaasen from Werder Bremen to Ajax for 11 million euros
- Douglas Costa from Juventus to Bayern Munich on loan
- Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid to Arsenal
- Cavani signs with Manchester United