Georgia State @ Louisiana-Monroe
Current Records: Georgia State 7-9; Louisiana-Monroe 10-11
What to Know
Get ready for a Sun Belt battle as the Georgia State Panthers and the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks will face off at 3 p.m. ET Saturday at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. Georgia State will be strutting in after a victory while Louisiana-Monroe will be stumbling in from a loss.
The Panthers came out on top in a nail-biter against the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns on Thursday, sneaking past 68-64.
Meanwhile, the Warhawks were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Thursday as they fell 50-45 to the Georgia Southern Eagles.
Georgia State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4.5-point margin of victory. Those who got lucky with them against the spread on Thursday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
Georgia State is now 7-9 while Louisiana-Monroe sits at 10-11. The Panthers are 2-4 after wins this season, and Louisiana-Monroe is 4-6 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Fant-Ewing Coliseum -- Monroe, Louisiana
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Panthers are a 4.5-point favorite against the Warhawks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Panthers as a 3.5-point favorite.
Georgia State have won six out of their last nine games against Louisiana-Monroe.
- Feb 08, 2020 - Georgia State 77 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 69
- Jan 11, 2020 - Georgia State 84 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 62
- Feb 06, 2019 - Louisiana-Monroe 82 vs. Georgia State 76
- Jan 12, 2019 - Georgia State 74 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 73
- Feb 10, 2018 - Louisiana-Monroe 90 vs. Georgia State 82
- Feb 06, 2017 - Georgia State 69 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 55
- Jan 14, 2017 - Georgia State 73 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 65
- Mar 05, 2016 - Louisiana-Monroe 91 vs. Georgia State 78
- Jan 14, 2016 - Georgia State 65 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 51