UNLV @ Nevada
Current Records: UNLV 0-7; Nevada 5-2
What to Know
The UNLV Rebels and the Nevada Wolf Pack are even-steven against one another since October of 2015 (3-3), but not for long. The Rebels and Nevada will face off in a Mountain West battle at 10 p.m. ET on Friday at Clarence Mackay Stadium. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they'll have plenty of motivation to get the 'W.'
UNLV came within a touchdown against the San Jose State Spartans last week, but they wound up with a 27-20 loss.
Meanwhile, it was a hard-fought game, but Nevada had to settle for a 34-32 defeat against the Fresno State Bulldogs last week. Nevada's loss came about despite a quality game from WR Romeo Doubs, who caught 19 passes for one TD and 203 yards.
UNLV have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 19 point spread they are up against. Those burned by picking them against the spread last Thursday might want to keep in mind that the team has not yet dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
UNLV is now 0-7 while the Wolf Pack sit at 5-2. Two offensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: The Rebels are stumbling into the matchup with the 202nd fewest yards per game in the nation, having accrued only 296.1 on average. Nevada has experienced some struggles of their own as they are 225th worst in the nation in rushing yards per game, with only 85.3 on average. It's possible one of these Achilles' heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Clarence Mackay Stadium -- Reno, Nevada
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $24.50
The Wolf Pack are a big 19-point favorite against the Rebels, according to the latest college football odds.
Bettors have moved against the Wolf Pack slightly, as the game opened with the Wolf Pack as a 20.5-point favorite.
Nevada and UNLV both have three wins in their last six games.
- Oct 31, 2020 - Nevada 37 vs. UNLV 19
- Nov 30, 2019 - UNLV 33 vs. Nevada 30
- Nov 24, 2018 - UNLV 34 vs. Nevada 29
- Nov 25, 2017 - Nevada 23 vs. UNLV 16
- Nov 26, 2016 - Nevada 45 vs. UNLV 10
- Oct 03, 2015 - UNLV 23 vs. Nevada 17