Through 3 Quarters
The Milwaukee Bucks are on the road but looking no worse for wear. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Indiana Pacers 101-86 three quarters in.
The Bucks have been riding high on the performance of power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who has 29 points and six assists along with six boards and two blocks. Those points put Antetokounmpo near his season high of 32. One thing to keep an eye out for is Thanasis Antetokounmpo's foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Power forward Domantas Sabonis has led the way so far for Indiana, as he has posted a double-double on 15 points and ten rebounds in addition to four dimes.
Milwaukee @ Indiana
Current Records: Milwaukee 2-1; Indiana 1-2
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks' road trip will continue as they head to Gainbridge Fieldhouse at 7 p.m. ET Monday to face off against the Indiana Pacers. If the matchup is anything like the Bucks' 142-133 victory from their previous meeting in May, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
Milwaukee was able to grind out a solid win over the San Antonio Spurs this past Saturday, winning 121-111. Small forward Khris Middleton and power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo were among the main playmakers for Milwaukee as the former had 28 points and the latter had 21 points and eight assists along with eight rebounds and three blocks. Middleton hadn't helped his team much against the Miami Heat this past Thursday, so this was a nice turnaround for him.
Meanwhile, it may have taken overtime to finish the job, but Indiana ultimately got the result they were hoping for this past Saturday with a 102-91 win over Miami. The top scorers for Indiana were guard Chris Duarte (19 points), small forward Oshae Brissett (18 points), point guard Malcolm Brogdon (18 points), and power forward Domantas Sabonis (17 points).
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Bucks are expected to win a tight contest. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (2-0), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The wins brought Milwaukee up to 2-1 and the Pacers to a reciprocal 1-2. A pair of stats to keep an eye on: Milwaukee is stumbling into the contest with the fourth most points allowed per game in the league, having given up 117.3 on average. Indiana's offense has more to brag about, as they they enter the game with 119.3 points per game on average, good for fourth best in the league. Milwaukee might struggle to break 100.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest - Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9.00
The Bucks are a slight 2-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 3-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won 14 out of their last 23 games against Indiana.
- May 13, 2021 - Milwaukee 142 vs. Indiana 133
- Mar 22, 2021 - Milwaukee 140 vs. Indiana 113
- Feb 03, 2021 - Milwaukee 130 vs. Indiana 110
- Mar 04, 2020 - Milwaukee 119 vs. Indiana 100
- Feb 12, 2020 - Indiana 118 vs. Milwaukee 111
- Dec 22, 2019 - Milwaukee 117 vs. Indiana 89
- Nov 16, 2019 - Milwaukee 102 vs. Indiana 83
- Mar 07, 2019 - Milwaukee 117 vs. Indiana 98
- Feb 13, 2019 - Milwaukee 106 vs. Indiana 97
- Dec 12, 2018 - Indiana 113 vs. Milwaukee 97
- Oct 19, 2018 - Milwaukee 118 vs. Indiana 101
- Mar 05, 2018 - Indiana 92 vs. Milwaukee 89
- Mar 02, 2018 - Indiana 103 vs. Milwaukee 96
- Jan 08, 2018 - Indiana 109 vs. Milwaukee 96
- Jan 03, 2018 - Milwaukee 122 vs. Indiana 101
- Apr 06, 2017 - Indiana 104 vs. Milwaukee 89
- Mar 10, 2017 - Milwaukee 99 vs. Indiana 85
- Feb 11, 2017 - Milwaukee 116 vs. Indiana 100
- Nov 03, 2016 - Milwaukee 125 vs. Indiana 107
- Apr 13, 2016 - Indiana 97 vs. Milwaukee 92
- Mar 02, 2016 - Indiana 104 vs. Milwaukee 99
- Dec 31, 2015 - Milwaukee 120 vs. Indiana 116
- Nov 21, 2015 - Indiana 123 vs. Milwaukee 86
Injury Report for Indiana
- Caris LeVert: Out (Back)
- Kelan Martin: Out (Hamstring)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
- Jrue Holiday: Out (Ankle)
- Bobby Portis: Out (Hamstring)
- Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Ankle)