Sacramento @ San Antonio
Current Records: Sacramento 5-6; San Antonio 3-7
What to Know
The San Antonio Spurs are 15-5 against the Sacramento Kings since November of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Wednesday. San Antonio will take on Sacramento at 8:30 p.m. ET at AT&T Center after having had a few days off. The Spurs are expected to win -- but not by much -- so they will need to come into the game prepared for a fight.
San Antonio was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Sunday as they fell 99-94 to the Oklahoma City Thunder. San Antonio was up 28-14 at the end of the first quarter but couldn't hold on to the lead. One thing holding San Antonio back was the mediocre play of point guard Derrick White, who did not have his best game: he played for 26 minutes but put up just zero points on 0-for-10 shooting.
Meanwhile, the Kings were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Monday as they fell 109-104 to the Phoenix Suns. Sacramento was down 98-76 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Despite the loss, they got a solid performance out of small forward Harrison Barnes, who had 26 points in addition to six rebounds.
Both teams will surely be fighting tooth and nail to get back into the win column after losses this week. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
- TV: KMYS CW 35 San Antonio
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Spurs are a slight 1-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Spurs as a 1.5-point favorite.
San Antonio have won 15 out of their last 20 games against Sacramento.
- May 07, 2021 - San Antonio 113 vs. Sacramento 104
- Mar 31, 2021 - San Antonio 120 vs. Sacramento 106
- Mar 29, 2021 - Sacramento 132 vs. San Antonio 115
- Jul 31, 2020 - San Antonio 129 vs. Sacramento 120
- Feb 08, 2020 - Sacramento 122 vs. San Antonio 102
- Dec 06, 2019 - San Antonio 105 vs. Sacramento 104
- Mar 31, 2019 - Sacramento 113 vs. San Antonio 106
- Feb 04, 2019 - Sacramento 127 vs. San Antonio 112
- Nov 12, 2018 - Sacramento 104 vs. San Antonio 99
- Apr 09, 2018 - San Antonio 98 vs. Sacramento 85
- Jan 28, 2018 - San Antonio 113 vs. Sacramento 98
- Jan 08, 2018 - San Antonio 107 vs. Sacramento 100
- Dec 23, 2017 - San Antonio 108 vs. Sacramento 99
- Mar 19, 2017 - San Antonio 118 vs. Sacramento 102
- Mar 08, 2017 - San Antonio 114 vs. Sacramento 104
- Nov 16, 2016 - San Antonio 110 vs. Sacramento 105
- Oct 27, 2016 - San Antonio 102 vs. Sacramento 94
- Mar 05, 2016 - San Antonio 104 vs. Sacramento 94
- Feb 24, 2016 - San Antonio 108 vs. Sacramento 92
- Nov 09, 2015 - San Antonio 106 vs. Sacramento 88
Injury Report for San Antonio
- Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Back)
- Jock Landale: Out (Covid-19)
- Jakob Poeltl: Out (Covid-19)
- Zach Collins: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Robert Woodard II: Game-Time Decision (Hamstring)
- Terence Davis: Out (Ankle)
- Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Back)