- Udinese @ Cagliari
- Current Records: Udinese 0-2-1, Cagliari 0-1-2
Golazo Starting XI Newsletter
Get your Soccer Fix from Around the Globe
Your ultimate guide to the Beautiful Game as our experts take you beyond the pitch and around the globe with news that matters.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 6:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Unipol Domus
- Online Streaming: Paramount+
- Follow: CBS Sports App
What to Know
Udinese will head out on the road to face off against Cagliari at 6:30 a.m. ET on Sunday at Unipol Domus. Despite being away, Udinese is nonetheless the favorite in this one.
Udinese haven't won a game since May 8th, a trend which continued last Saturday. They and Frosinone ended up with a point apiece after a 0-0 draw.
Meanwhile, Cagliari didn't get the result they wanted in their first matchup with Bologna last Saturday. Cagliari fell just short of Bologna by a score of 2-1. That means Cagliari have now suffered back-to-back defeats.
Udinese was the clear victor by a 5-1 margin over Cagliari in their previous matchup back in April of 2022. The rematch might be a little tougher for Udinese since the squad won't have the home-pitch advantage this time around. We'll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
Udinese is a slight favorite against Cagliari, according to the latest Serie A odds, being +148 to win.
The over/under is set at 2.5 goals.
Udinese has won 6 out of their last 10 games against Cagliari.
- Apr 03, 2022 - Udinese 5 vs. Cagliari 1
- Dec 18, 2021 - Udinese 4 vs. Cagliari 0
- Apr 21, 2021 - Cagliari 1 vs. Udinese 0
- Dec 20, 2020 - Udinese 1 vs. Cagliari 1
- Jul 26, 2020 - Udinese 1 vs. Cagliari 0
- Dec 21, 2019 - Udinese 2 vs. Cagliari 1
- May 26, 2019 - Udinese 2 vs. Cagliari 1
- Dec 29, 2018 - Udinese 2 vs. Cagliari 0
- Apr 14, 2018 - Cagliari 2 vs. Udinese 1
- Nov 19, 2017 - Cagliari 1 vs. Udinese 0