The Manchester Derby takes center stage as there is still a title race in the Premier League. Serie A has another weekend where a team looks to establish themselves as Scudetto front runners and in Major League Soccer, Charlotte FC could break the attendance record in their first-ever home match. You won't want to miss this weekend's slate of matches.
Here are our top matches to watch:
(All odds via Caesars Sportsbook)
5. Charlotte vs. LA Galaxy
Date: Saturday, Mar. 5 | Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
TV: Fox | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)
Odds: Charlotte FC +190; Draw +245; LA Galaxy +140
Why watch: Charlotte are on track to break thethis weekend at Bank of America Stadium -- home of the NFL's Carolina Panthers. Welcoming Javier Hernandez and Douglas Costa to town, coach Miguel Angel Ramirez will have a tough job to get a victory in the match but with Karol Swiderski's visa issues behind him, Charlotte are getting closer to having a full squad. They had some good moments facing DC United but as Greg Vanney has the Galaxy trending in the right direction, this will be a tough matchup. Soaking up the biggest party in the Carolinas this weekend and seeing what happens is worth tuning in though.
4. Roma vs. Atalanta
Date: Saturday, Mar. 5 | Time: 12 p.m. ET
Live stream: Paramount+
Odds: Roma +160; Draw +245; Atalanta +165
Why watch: Through Tammy Abraham, all things are possible as the forward has been key to everything that Roma has done this season. Only separated by three points, this is a massive match for both sides as they've struggled during their recent matches. Atalanta took care of business against Sampdoria on Monday while Roma had a hard fought victory over Spezia last Sunday. Jose Mourinho will still be suspended for this match but as it's critical to European qualification, it will be a tight affair.
3. Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad
Date: Saturday, Mar. 25 | Time: 3 p.m. ET
Live stream: ESPN+
Odds: Real Madrid -165; Draw +310; Real Sociedad +450
Why watch: Real Madrid still has a solid lead atop La Liga as Sevilla trail by five points but Real Sociedad have climbed the table after falling out of European contention. With only two points between them in sixth place and third placed Real Betis, any point that can be picked up is critical. Winners of three of their last five matches, Real Sociedad have used defense, and timely performances by David SIlva and Mikel Merino to climb the table. But can they get a point off of Real Madrid?
2. Napoli vs. AC Milan
Date: Sunday, Mar. 6 | Time: 2:45 p.m. ET
Live stream: Paramount+
Odds: Napoli +114; Draw +230; Milan +260
Why watch: It seems like one wants to take control in the Scudetto race as Inter, Napoli, and AC Milan are only separated by one point in the table. Napoli and AC Milan especially have struggled with Inter losing two of their last five matches while neither team has been able to pick up wins when the pressure is on. With Napoli still holding the best defense in Italy, goals will be hard to come by but both teams need the points too much for this to end in a draw.
1. Manchester City vs. Manchester United
Date: Sunday, Mar. 6 | Time: 11:30 a.m. ET
TV: USA | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)
Odds: Manchester City -260; Draw +390; Manchester United +700
Why watch: It's derby day as Manchester United have been unconvincing but have done just enough to take control of their destiny for securing a Champions League place from the Premier League. The defensive improvement under Ralf Rangnick has been enough to offset what is still an inconsistent offense along with impressive performances from Anthony Elanga picking up critical goals. Manchester City blinked and Liverpool are on their tails so the pressure will be on Pep Guardiola to secure all three points in an always important derby match.
(All times U.S./Eastern)
Saturday, Mar. 5: A game to watch in ...
- MLS: Chicago Fire vs. Orlando City, 6 p.m. (ESPN+)
- England: Liverpool vs. West Ham United, 12:30 p.m. (NBC and fuboTV -- try for free)
- Spain: Valencia vs. Granada, 12:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Italy: Cagliari vs. Lazio, 2:45 p.m. (Paramount+)
- Germany: Bayern Munich vs. Bayer Leverkusen, 9:30 p.m. (ESPN2 and fuboTV -- try for free)
- France: Nice vs. PSG, 3 p.m. (beIN Sports and fuboTV -- try for free)
- Argentina: San Lorenzo vs. River Plate, 3 p.m. (Paramount+)
Sunday, Mar. 6: A game to watch in ...
- MLS: Los Angeles FC vs. Portland Timbers, 10 p.m. (FS1 and fuboTV -- try for free)
- England: Watford vs. Arsenal, 9 a.m. (USA and fuboTV -- try for free)
- Spain: Elche vs. Barcelona, 10:15 a.m. (ESPN+)
- Italy: Juventus vs. Spezia, 12 p.m. (CBS Sports Network and Paramount+)
- Germany: Koln vs. Hoffenheim, 11:30 a.m. (ESPN+)
- France: Lille vs. Clermont, 11 a.m. (beIN Sports and fuboTV -- try for free)
- Argentina: Boca Juniors vs. Huracan, 5:15 p.m. (Paramount+)