Florida Atlantic @ Texas-San Antonio
Current Records: Florida Atlantic 11-9; Texas-San Antonio 8-13
What to Know
The Texas-San Antonio Roadrunners won both of their matches against the Florida Atlantic Owls last season (84-80 and 86-75) and are aiming for the same result Saturday. Texas-San Antonio will play host again and welcome Florida Atlantic to UTSA Convocation Center, where tip-off is scheduled for 2 p.m. ET. The Roadrunners should still be riding high after a victory, while the Owls will be looking to get back in the win column.
The Florida International Panthers typically have all the answers at home, but on Thursday Texas-San Antonio proved too difficult a challenge. Texas-San Antonio walked away with a 73-66 win. The top scorer for Texas-San Antonio was center Jacob Germany (23 points).
Meanwhile, it was close but no cigar for Florida Atlantic as they fell 70-68 to the Texas-El Paso Miners on Thursday. Despite the loss, the Owls got a solid performance out of center Vladislav Goldin, who had 19 points in addition to six boards.
The Roadrunners are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
Florida Atlantic's defeat took them down to 11-9 while Texas-San Antonio's win pulled them up to 8-13. In their victory, Texas-San Antonio relied heavily on Jacob Germany, who posted a double-double on 23 points and 11 rebounds. Florida Atlantic will need to find a way to minimize his impact if they want to win.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: UTSA Convocation Center -- San Antonio, Texas
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Owls are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Roadrunners, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Owls as a 7-point favorite.
Florida Atlantic have won seven out of their last 11 games against Texas-San Antonio.
- Feb 13, 2021 - Texas-San Antonio 86 vs. Florida Atlantic 75
- Feb 12, 2021 - Texas-San Antonio 84 vs. Florida Atlantic 80
- Feb 27, 2020 - Florida Atlantic 80 vs. Texas-San Antonio 71
- Jan 02, 2020 - Florida Atlantic 79 vs. Texas-San Antonio 64
- Feb 09, 2019 - Texas-San Antonio 86 vs. Florida Atlantic 74
- Jan 13, 2018 - Florida Atlantic 73 vs. Texas-San Antonio 69
- Feb 25, 2017 - Florida Atlantic 73 vs. Texas-San Antonio 66
- Jan 12, 2017 - Texas-San Antonio 68 vs. Florida Atlantic 63
- Mar 08, 2016 - Florida Atlantic 82 vs. Texas-San Antonio 58
- Feb 11, 2016 - Florida Atlantic 79 vs. Texas-San Antonio 73
- Jan 23, 2016 - Florida Atlantic 86 vs. Texas-San Antonio 71
Injury Report for Texas-San Antonio
- Cedrick Alley Jr.: Out for the Season (Academics)
- Aleu Aleu: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)