Seattle @ California Baptist
Current Records: Seattle 12-4; California Baptist 11-5
What to Know
The Seattle Redhawks have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. Seattle and the California Baptist Lancers will face off in a WAC battle at 10 p.m. ET on Monday at CBU Events Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with California Baptist winning the first 79-76 at home and the Redhawks taking the second 83-66.
Seattle had enough points to win and then some against the Dixie St. Trailblazers this past Saturday, taking their game 79-68.
Meanwhile, the Utah Valley Wolverines typically have all the answers at home, but this past Saturday California Baptist proved too difficult a challenge. California Baptist had just enough and edged out the Wolverines 75-73.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Seattle is expected to win a tight contest. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (7-3), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The Redhawks didn't have too much trouble with the Lancers when the two teams previously met in March of last year as they won 83-66. Seattle's victory shoved California Baptist out of the playoffs, so they have a target on their back.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: CBU Events Center -- Riverside, California
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Redhawks are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Lancers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
California Baptist have won four out of their last seven games against Seattle.
- Mar 11, 2021 - Seattle 83 vs. California Baptist 66
- Mar 06, 2021 - California Baptist 79 vs. Seattle 76
- Mar 05, 2021 - Seattle 80 vs. California Baptist 79
- Feb 29, 2020 - California Baptist 88 vs. Seattle 87
- Feb 01, 2020 - California Baptist 72 vs. Seattle 65
- Feb 28, 2019 - Seattle 67 vs. California Baptist 65
- Feb 02, 2019 - California Baptist 75 vs. Seattle 64
Injury Report for California Baptist
- Taran Armstrong: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)