Through 0 Quarter
The Memphis Grizzlies typically have all the answers at home, but the Los Angeles Clippers are posing a tough problem. The Clippers currently hold a 2 to nothing lead.
Los Angeles hasn't had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to two points or fewer. Memphis is in a similar position to Los Angeles as their squad has been held to no more than zero points.
this is the first time Memphis has ever been down going into the first quarter
Los Angeles @ Memphis
Current Records: Los Angeles 41-36; Memphis 48-28
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers will hit the road for the second straight game as they head to FedExForum at 8 p.m. ET Friday. Keep an eye on the score for this one: both teams posted some lofty points totals in their previous games, so things might heat up even more when they meet.
The Memphis Grizzlies are out to make up for these teams' matchup on Wednesday. Los Angeles picked up a 141-132 victory. Point guard Russell Westbrook had a stellar game for the Clippers as he shot 5-for-5 from downtown and finished with a double-double on 36 points and ten dimes.
Despite Los Angeles winning this past one, the oddsmakers have the Grizz as a 6.5-point favorite. Los Angeles is currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Los Angeles' win lifted them to 41-36 while Memphis' loss dropped them down to 48-28. If Los Angeles want to win, they will need to focus on stopping Memphis' small forward Dillon Brooks, who had 30 points in addition to six rebounds, and point guard Ja Morant, who had 36 points and nine assists. We'll see whether or not they are up to the challenge.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports SoCal
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $26.80
The Grizzlies are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Clippers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Los Angeles have won 16 out of their last 27 games against Memphis.
- Mar 29, 2023 - Los Angeles 141 vs. Memphis 132
- Mar 05, 2023 - Los Angeles 135 vs. Memphis 129
- Feb 08, 2022 - Memphis 135 vs. Los Angeles 109
- Jan 08, 2022 - Memphis 123 vs. Los Angeles 108
- Nov 18, 2021 - Memphis 120 vs. Los Angeles 108
- Oct 23, 2021 - Memphis 120 vs. Los Angeles 114
- Apr 21, 2021 - Los Angeles 117 vs. Memphis 105
- Feb 26, 2021 - Los Angeles 119 vs. Memphis 99
- Feb 25, 2021 - Memphis 122 vs. Los Angeles 94
- Feb 24, 2020 - Los Angeles 124 vs. Memphis 97
- Jan 04, 2020 - Memphis 140 vs. Los Angeles 114
- Nov 27, 2019 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Memphis 119
- Mar 31, 2019 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Memphis 96
- Feb 22, 2019 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 106
- Dec 05, 2018 - Memphis 96 vs. Los Angeles 86
- Nov 23, 2018 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 107
- Jan 26, 2018 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Memphis 100
- Jan 02, 2018 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Memphis 105
- Dec 23, 2017 - Memphis 115 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Nov 04, 2017 - Memphis 113 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Mar 09, 2017 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Memphis 98
- Jan 04, 2017 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Memphis 106
- Nov 16, 2016 - Memphis 111 vs. Los Angeles 107
- Nov 04, 2016 - Los Angeles 99 vs. Memphis 88
- Apr 12, 2016 - Los Angeles 110 vs. Memphis 84
- Mar 19, 2016 - Memphis 113 vs. Los Angeles 102
- Nov 09, 2015 - Los Angeles 94 vs. Memphis 92